Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game keeps crashing during loading screens, error code: 2002-2006

(NSW)Tech_M

With the latest patch, my game frequently crashes during the very end of the start up load screen, and also occasionally when loading through the standard mission loading screen, the one where you can play with your landing craft The error code it gives is 2002-2006. I am not sure if this is just a problem with my game, maybe the data got messed up or something?

Does anyone else have this issue? I have not yet tried redownloading the game, as I am not eager to wait 2-3 hours for it to finish, but I might have to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-03 at 12:21 AM, (NSW)Tech_M said:

With the latest patch, my game frequently crashes during the very end of the start up load screen, and also occasionally when loading through the standard mission loading screen, the one where you can play with your landing craft The error code it gives is 2002-2006. I am not sure if this is just a problem with my game, maybe the data got messed up or something?

Does anyone else have this issue? I have not yet tried redownloading the game, as I am not eager to wait 2-3 hours for it to finish, but I might have to.

I crashed on the update screen.

....this does not bode well.

Archived