Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Elements Theme Team-design Challenge

Canach

What is the most effective 4-player team you can design using the warframes representing the four basic elements, Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water using Atlas, Zephyr, Ember and Hydroid. There could be some really good synergy - at default I'd call this a tank, ambush, DPS, and cc.  With augment cards, susumed abilities, and special weapons, there's a lot of flexibility out there.

Any takers?

I'll post my own some time this weekend.

Cheers! 🍺 :redveil:

EDIT: To be clear, what's the best functional team you can put together with these frames, any weapons, augments, helminth changes - and pick your own mission-type, for example, I think a team like this is inclined for defense mission resource farming, but maybe some clever lad out there can do something a lot better...

27 minutes ago, Canach said:

What is the most effective 4-player team you can design using the warframes representing the four basic elements, Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water in Atlas, Zephyr, Ember and Hydroid. There could be some really good synergy - at default I'd call this a tank, ambush, DPS, and cc.  With augment cards, susumed abilities, and special weapons, there's a lot of flexibility out there.

Any takers?

Its not really clear what your question is tbh?

The question starts by asking whats everyones most effective team of Warframes, then adds the stipulation that the answer needs to be based around 4 Elements, and finally adds a stipulation of it being based on 4 frames you listed. But the 2nd stipulation basically answers your question. Indeed those 4 frames represent the Elements you listed, and as such would be the best under your 4 Elements rule.

Are you asking about what powers would be used? Or if the 4 frames powers synergize with each other? Or something else?

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

Sub out Hydroid for Frost since Ice is just frozen water and you've got a reasonable team setup.

In regards to using Frost instead of Hydroid, that feels like cheating, as (IMHO) Frost is one of the greatest frames in the game and Hydroid arguably sucks...  but hey, ice for water, you really can't gainsay that can you?  But no swapping Volt for Ember!

Ok, so an elemental-theme dream team - and I'll go with a farming defense mission.

• Range-based Hydroid with Pilfering Swarm, armed with a Crit-built Ignis Wraith with (Corrosion or Magnetic) and using Sinister Reach
  • Zephyr built for spamming many/mini tornados (augment) to reinforce the large AoE DoT and using her signature Tiberon Prime (which is still a good weapon)
  • High energy-Ore Gaze Atlas using the Jat Kittag explody hammer with Vulcan Blitz
  • Free-roaming Ember with Fireball Frenzy OR Exothermic, exercising a Kuva Brama with a dark orange energy color. A better try might be swapping Chroma for Ember for some Health buffing fire - dragons are more firey than chickens anyway....

On 2020-10-03 at 9:08 AM, Canach said:

What is the most effective 4-player team you can design using the warframes representing the four basic elements, Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water using Atlas, Zephyr, Ember and Hydroid. There could be some really good synergy - at default I'd call this a tank, ambush, DPS, and cc.  With augment cards, susumed abilities, and special weapons, there's a lot of flexibility out there.

Any takers?

EDIT: To be clear, what's the best functional team you can put together with these frames, any weapons, augments, helminth changes - and pick your own mission-type, for example, I think a team like this is inclined for defense mission resource farming, but maybe some clever lad out there can do something a lot better...

Lightning is just advanced fire bending, so Volt, ATLA lover.

Archived