Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My friend can't join anyone in squad

(NSW)Fasol

Hello,
For some time now, my friend has been having a pretty big problem. Every time he tries to join us in a squad, there is a little loading time but it stops a few seconds later and leaves him alone, not in any squad.
It is quite problematic 'cause it basically means he can't play with anyone, it's like he's always on solo.

We tried many things like see if there wasn't any uptade he didn't download, reinstalling the game, etc etc but nothing worked. He's also the only one with this problem on our team, so I wondered if the problem was coming from the game or just from him.

It has been a few month by now and it's really annoying, so I hope somebody could help us solve it.

Hey, I’ve been having this same issue, except I only got it after switching the monitor that I play on, did your friend do something similar?

Edit: Apparently this is a known bug in the community and by DE, They have said theyre aware of it but haven’t fixed it since January, guess we’ll just have to sit this one out till they fix it.  

This, and many bugs like it, may be caused by putting your Switch to sleep while Warframe is running. Try holding the power button on your Switch until the menu pops up, select power options, and restart your Switch. I have a feeling this is one of those bugs on Nintendo's end and there's either nothing DE can do about it or it's a bug buried so deep in the code that it's almost impossible to fix.

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Electropuncher said:

This, and many bugs like it, may be caused by putting your Switch to sleep while Warframe is running. Try holding the power button on your Switch until the menu pops up, select power options, and restart your Switch. I have a feeling this is one of those bugs on Nintendo's end and there's either nothing DE can do about it or it's a bug buried so deep in the code that it's almost impossible to fix.

I've had similar issues on PC games (Not this exactly for Warframe but have had issues from sleep mode with warframe running in regards to certain menus bugging out) that seems to be down to stopping the network side of things while the game is running and then there's some kind of inconsistency when you have the game open again without logging in again/relaunching.

It reminds me of the old days when holding down a button when you turned on your gamecube made the button press itself continuously until turned off and on with no buttons pressed. 

Archived