Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

when is nezha coming out as prime?

CatboyPrincess

I initially expected October 6th because DE have to release Octavia by December 22nd for business reasons (The lucrative holiday season female prime release), which would make Nezha an extremely short release but it seems October 13th is more likely now.

2 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

I initially expected October 6th because DE have to release Octavia by December 22nd for business reasons (The lucrative holiday season female prime release), which would make Nezha an extremely short release but it seems October 13th is more likely now.

Octavia and lucrative?  Who is after Octavia?  Bet on that frame...

1 minute ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Octavia and lucrative?  Who is after Octavia?  Bet on that frame...

Not because it's Octavia per se, it's more about the popular female prime release for the holiday season (Historically speaking).

4 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Not because it's Octavia per se, it's more about the popular female prime release for the holiday season (Historically speaking).

Gara is next and after that Nidus, which as a Prime both might be more in demand.  I can see them switching the order.  Gara Deluxe on the way also...

1 minute ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Gara is next and after that Nidus, which as a Prime both might be more in demand.

No, Octavia was released before Gara. But regardless, the next two primes in line (FF/MM) are interchangeable. Regardless of it being Octavia or Gara, I expect her by December 22nd, which means that Nezha would have the shortest prime release cycle on record unless DE sacrifice the holiday season and release Octavia/Gara on January.

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:

No, Octavia was released before Gara. But regardless, the next two primes in line (FF/MM) are interchangeable. Regardless of it being Octavia or Gara, I expect her by December 22nd, which means that Nezha would have the shortest prime release cycle on record unless DE sacrifice the holiday season and release Octavia/Gara on January.

That’s what I meant/said.  Next, after Octavia...hence switching the order.

Archived