Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Betrayers! Cowards! Heathen!

Noogums

You abandoned your cause just because the Grineer Dogs dangled a shiny potato before your eyes? You dropped your allegiance to Corpus so easily, running to the hideous mutations with your tails between your weak legs. You failed the test of courage and loyalty.

How do you know the Corpus won't offer a Potato as well? How can you be so spineless? Disgusting!

(If you haven't worked it out by now, I'm joking. But in all seriousness, no need to call it unfair if there's a chance the Copus will get a Potato as well.)

My name is Lord Althix and what the heck.

Very soon i will break Alad's chicken neck.

You're better stand by cause we aren't friends.

I am coming at you so your days will end.

You're not scare me no no no.

Grineer may suck, but Corpus blow.

Save my fellow tenno, or sell my soul to the devil wanting to exterminate all of us thanks to his project....

Sure Ruk isn't the best guy. But at least hes giving good items for his supporters. Can't argue with the stuff hes been giving.

Plus, that machete looks boss.

I stayed with the Corpus.

Good man.

Save my fellow tenno, or sell my soul to the devil wanting to exterminate all of us thanks to his project....

Sure Ruk isn't the best guy. But at least hes giving good items for his supporters. Can't argue with the stuff hes been giving.

Plus, that machete looks boss.

I'm just talking about the people who were supporting Corpus, then the event started, they saw the Tier rewards, and thought; Corpus 4 lyf! 

Then, the mission started. They saw the Grineer got a Catalyst, and folded faster than I do in Poker when I've got the giggles.

If you supported Grineer from the start of when you saw the event page, then you are a Grineer supporter. I have nothing against you, I just think your sponsors/benefactors/*@##$es are gross, and I take much pleasure in cleaving them in two.

Good day, Sir!

Good man.

I'm just talking about the people who were supporting Corpus, then the event started, they saw the Tier rewards, and thought; Corpus 4 lyf! 

Then, the mission started. They saw the Grineer got a Catalyst, and folded faster than I do in Poker when I've got the giggles.

If you supported Grineer from the start of when you saw the event page, then you are a Grineer supporter. I have nothing against you, I just think your sponsors/benefactors/*@##$es are gross, and I take much pleasure in cleaving them in two.

Good day, Sir!

And I think your sponsors/benefactors are going to get us all killed if they get what they want. Alad V is giving corpus supporters pretty much just credits out his bank. What is he paying you for? To protect his own greedy self interests? I wonder though what our fellow tenno think going after the quick buck instead of securing more of our kind from experimentation and manipulation.

I may think the Grineer are ulgy as hell. I may even be one of those that wishes I could go in kick both of them to the curb protect our sleeping tenno but we have to play by the rules and right now the rules say Grineer are going to give us the pods if they win, corpus just want to give you credits.

Blood is thicker then water. Corpus however think credits and profits are better then protecting lives.