Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Enough Of This Speculations!

.Monarch

Alright, someone official get your butt out here, and tell us what's going on...IN ENGLISH.

It seems like nobody knows exactly how the reward system works.

Everybody is just speculating, using their own understanding, to try explain the reward system as logical as it sound.

Enough of that, just come out here, and flat out tell us what we're gonna get.

*************************OPINION BELOW*************************

For you short sighted Tennos out there who are supporting Grineer.
Just because they throw in a few morphics here and there, a few Mutagen Mass...

Please remember, the end reward is determined by victor.

( According to most people's understanding is that, there's no win win for us. We're only gonna get one of the weapon from the winning side. )

Unless you're absolutely frenzy by the Wraith Machette and Brakk pistol that looks like it made out of play dough. Then by all means, knock yourself out.

But for me, even if current reward is just plain credits, I'll be sticking to the Corpus. Seeing as Vandal seems to worth much more than Wraith, and that Detron look so damn sweet and powerful.

Oh and fyi. At least Corpus speaks freaking English. Have fun working with Ruk that needs to struggle to puke out one damn sentence.

Alright, someone official get your butt out here, and tell us what's going on...IN ENGLISH.

Everybody is just speculating, using their own understanding, to try explain the reward system as logical as it sound.

( According to most people's understanding is that, there's no win win for us. We're only gonna get one of the weapon from the winning side. )

Unless you're absolutely frenzy by the Wraith Machette and Brakk pistol that looks like it made out of play dough. Then by all means, knock yourself out.

But for me, even if current reward is just plain credits, I'll be sticking to the Corpus. Seeing as Vandal seems to worth much more than Wraith, and that Detron look so damn sweet and powerful.

Oh and fyi. At least Corpus speaks freaking English. Have fun working with Ruk that needs to struggle to puke out one damn sentence.

>My opinion is better than yours.

I think the Machete looks pretty nice, especially when compared to the Prova (blue pleasure stick). I also think the Brakk looks pretty freaking BA. The Detron looks nice too, but it will likely be a laser weapon and lasers weapons (currently) suck against grineer (which I fight a lot of) and are best used against the Corpus (go figure).

Most of the random Corpus don't actually say anything intelligible, they just grunt.

And how is it short sighted to want Mats (something you can farm) over credits (something you can farm)? And more mutagen masses sounds d*mn nice to me, I still haven't built my Synapse/Djinn/Embolist. 

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

i am sure at some points rewards will shift to some degree. if not, well it's unfair. but i don't really care about reward. i have a lot of reactors and catalysts. so...

mmm btw mutagen reward is rather nice. 36 hours.

yeah: Chainsword Machete

Edited by Althix

.....sooooooooo here's what i got outta this post: my opinon>your opinion, and I'm going to toss an insult at you because hey, my opinion is superior.

well aren't you just special. So is it that everyone who might POSSIBLY have an opinion that differs from you has something wrong with them? Tell me, who are YOU to make that accusation? You really need to sit down and take a look in the mirror pal, before trying to judge other peoples' actions.

EDIT: Only a real bozo would call someone else short-sighted because they like a different looking gun. Seriously, what are you, five?

Edited by ObviousLee

The way I think it works, they've stacked the inital Grineer rewards so that they start spreading - they didn't want the event to finish after one mission, eh? After the Grineer get further down the starchart, Corpus rewards will start ramping up.

It's also the difficulty of the missions - Gradivus (the first one) had a ton of heavies (Napalms, Eviscerators, etc.) and Rollers; the next three missions that have popped up are all Troopers, Lancers (Elite), and Heavy Gunners. On the Corpus side, IIRC there were no Ospreys or Shockwave MOAs on Gradivus but there are plenty on the next three. Grineer troops will get less and less powerful as they progress; Corpus will go the opposite.

@OP, you have 1) an impossible request and 2) a horribly stated opinion in one single post.../facepalm

Edited by theasl

5- You get an emblem for whoever you supported

25- You get the supercharged melee weapon of whoever wins

100- You get the supercharged hand-cannon of the winning faction unless you didn't fight for the winning side then you get a bp.

Battle pay- Play 5 times for a faction on a node and get the battle pay         

The way I think it works, they've stacked the inital Grineer rewards so that they start spreading - they didn't want the event to finish after one mission, eh? After the Grineer get further down the starchart, Corpus rewards will start ramping up.

It's also the difficulty of the missions - Gradivus (the first one) had a ton of heavies (Napalms, Eviscerators, etc.) and Rollers; the next three missions that have popped up are all Troopers, Lancers (Elite), and Heavy Gunners. On the Corpus side, IIRC there were no Ospreys or Shockwave MOAs on Gradivus but there are plenty on the next three. Grineer troops will get less and less powerful as they progress; Corpus will go the opposite.

@OP, you have 1) an impossible request and 2) a horribly stated opinion in one single post.../facepalm

This assumes that the Corpus would have won if not for the Grineer's nicer reward. While I do believe that it wouldn't have been won as fast had their rewards been more even, I doubt it would have gone in the Corpus's favor. 

As for the difficulty, I think that just comes down to the Grineer having better/more difficult soldiers.

This assumes that the Corpus would have won if not for the Grineer's nicer reward. While I do believe that it wouldn't have been won as fast had their rewards been more even, I doubt it would have gone in the Corpus's favor. 

As for the difficulty, I think that just comes down to the Grineer having better/more difficult soldiers.

Well, I mean if it was Corpus with a Potato and Grineer with 100k credits, it would definitely have been Corpus.

And about difficulty, it's not that - it's the types of enemies. I haven't seen even a Roller since Gradivus finished.

You guys are like the real five years old here lol How some of you are reacting is actually funny.

I already specifically said OPINION BELOW. That's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it. I didn't say it's a fact that you're short sighted, neither did I say it's a fact that Wraith Machette and Brakk Pistol looks like crap. It's MY opinion that both item doesn't look as good as Corpus.

And see how offended some of you got. Just because of one single person's opinion. Seriously, I'm not drunk, I'm not immature, and I'm absolutely not rude...Well maybe a little, but I can't help it, because you guys are just so silly, it's hilarious.

And FACT BELOW.

Not counting Dojo research, since not everybody have access to.

Grineer inventory actually outweights Corpus' in the market.

So yea, let's just go ahead and have more Grineer stuff.

FACT ENDS.

And no S#&$ Sherlock, it's 3:36 am right now. Ofcourse I won't get a reply from DE right away. What do you want me to do? Set an alarm at open business hour, and specifically write a letter to DE to ask for clarification?

Honestly, I don't know where you guys live. I know America have FREEDOM of speech, I suppose Canada should have it to. You're entitled to your opinion of my opinion is lesser than yours. But hey, if you want to prove yourself of unable to accept another person's opinion initially, then again. By all means, knock yourself out lol

EDIT:

The way I see it. Right now people are still struggling, picking sides.

But by the time they actually realize, the tier 3 reward, only one weapon will be rewarded. Most people who were supporting Corpus, will switch to fight for Grineer instead. Seeing as how most people play this game for the game play, instead of lore. Probably most people won't give a rats &#! about Grineer taking over the galaxy.

Thus the reward of saving to buy a slot and potato. People from Corpus will switch side, further assuring Grineer will be the winner of this event. UNLESS, ofcourse like some of the conspiracy says - Now the Grineer got good goodies, but half way through, and Corpus gonna get all the good stuff. Then situation may be different.

Edited by Rain-Maker

I know America have FREEDOM of speech, I suppose Canada should have it to.

We do indeed have the freedom to speak our thoughts up here in Canada - just like you do on the forums.  Please just remember (and I seem to be saying this lots lately, oh you silly interwebz) that the tone or perceived tone of your post can set the whole tone for the thread.  If your OP is neutralish in attitude and tone, expect relies in the same manner.

We do indeed have the freedom to speak our thoughts up here in Canada - just like you do on the forums.  Please just remember (and I seem to be saying this lots lately, oh you silly interwebz) that the tone or perceived tone of your post can set the whole tone for the thread.  If your OP is neutralish in attitude and tone, expect relies in the same manner.

Already specifically, added extra ********** And caps for OPINION BELOW.

I have trouble understanding how some people could not understand what opinion means. Hey, not everybody got the same opinion. But what's the point of counter-attack someone who's got a different opinion than yours? Simply just move on, don't have to waste minute to say a word.

Thus my statement of, their action is seriously circus material.

There's a saying back in my country. Crooked teeth people wary of crooked bowl.

In this example, they wouldn't be that offended if they weren't actually short sighted.

And using myself as example, I wouldn't mind anyone call me fat, or should get laid those type of typical over the internet insults. Because I know in reality that I'm not fat and get laid almost every two days.

I'm not best at making examples, but I hope this gets my point across.

Oh wow i cant say whatever the Hek i want because i have "opinion below".

OPINION BELOW:

How about not isulting people by calling them short sighted.

You uh...You alright there buddy?

You're not making much sense on your first sentence.

And fyi, "Opinion below" doesn't work that way. What you said in your 3rd sentence isn't an opinion, it's a suggestion lol

You guys are like the real five years old here lol How some of you are reacting is actually funny.

I already specifically said OPINION BELOW. That's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it. I didn't say it's a fact that you're short sighted, neither did I say it's a fact that Wraith Machette and Brakk Pistol looks like crap. It's MY opinion that both item doesn't look as good as Corpus.

And see how offended some of you got. Just because of one single person's opinion. Seriously, I'm not drunk, I'm not immature, and I'm absolutely not rude...Well maybe a little, but I can't help it, because you guys are just so silly, it's hilarious.

And FACT BELOW.

Not counting Dojo research, since not everybody have access to.

Grineer inventory actually outweights Corpus' in the market.

So yea, let's just go ahead and have more Grineer stuff.

FACT ENDS.

And no S#&$ Sherlock, it's 3:36 am right now. Ofcourse I won't get a reply from DE right away. What do you want me to do? Set an alarm at open business hour, and specifically write a letter to DE to ask for clarification?

Honestly, I don't know where you guys live. I know America have FREEDOM of speech, I suppose Canada should have it to. You're entitled to your opinion of my opinion is lesser than yours. But hey, if you want to prove yourself of unable to accept another person's opinion initially, then again. By all means, knock yourself out lol

EDIT:

The way I see it. Right now people are still struggling, picking sides.

But by the time they actually realize, the tier 3 reward, only one weapon will be rewarded. Most people who were supporting Corpus, will switch to fight for Grineer instead. Seeing as how most people play this game for the game play, instead of lore. Probably most people won't give a rats &#! about Grineer taking over the galaxy.

Thus the reward of saving to buy a slot and potato. People from Corpus will switch side, further assuring Grineer will be the winner of this event. UNLESS, ofcourse like some of the conspiracy says - Now the Grineer got good goodies, but half way through, and Corpus gonna get all the good stuff. Then situation may be different.

Yes, let's have more laser weapons. Let's ignore the fact that they're pretty terrible (best against Corpus, crap against Grineer). Yep, let's also all work really hard so we can have a super awesome blue pleasure stick to 'beat' each other with. 

Serious: I don't care what side you pick, just pick a side and stop QQ'ing all over the place about how it's unfair. If you like the other side's rewards better maybe you should reevaluate where your loyalty lies in this conflict.

Yes, let's have more laser weapons. Let's ignore the fact that they're pretty terrible (best against Corpus, crap against Grineer).

Since you like to get technical, the Prova is a "lightning" weapon.  Also, how do you know what damage type the Corpus pistol will use?  Has it been told, and if so link please?  Lastly, from this quote, why does being good at damaging Corpus and bad at damaging Grineer make something terrible?

Since you like to get technical, the Prova is a "lightning" weapon.  Also, how do you know what damage type the Corpus pistol will use?  Has it been told, and if so link please?  Lastly, from this quote, why does being good at damaging Corpus and bad at damaging Grineer make something terrible?

I was talking about the pistol. Corpus weapons (guns) are generally laser. They don't use bullet weapons as stated in their lore. Its called making a educated guess. 

Why does that make it bad? Because pretty much everything is good at damaging them. Its the grineer and their crazy armor that is hard to combat. Grineer. And the prova (like the machete) is bad. So for those it really comes down to which trophy would you rather see sitting unused in your collection.

Yes, let's have more laser weapons. Let's ignore the fact that they're pretty terrible (best against Corpus, crap against Grineer). Yep, let's also all work really hard so we can have a super awesome blue pleasure stick to 'beat' each other with. 

Serious: I don't care what side you pick, just pick a side and stop QQ'ing all over the place about how it's unfair. If you like the other side's rewards better maybe you should reevaluate where your loyalty lies in this conflict.

It's all about varieties, not everything is about DPS DPS DPS. If damage, or combat effectiveness is all you care. Might as well spend $50 to buy a hack, save more time and money than getting platinum and grinding for mod fusion.

And this isn't a QQ thread to begin with, but all credits goes to those flame boys (A noun I picked up from the internet, though not sure if it's official/wide known meme) My first question was, asking DE to give an official response. This is an act of consideration from me, seeing as there are so many post and so many people being confused by the reward system.

Then my personal opinion below that question, which many people get super offended for no apparent reason. I don't know, I wouldn't get mad if you call me fat, cause I'm not. So...Doesn't that tell you something? Anyways, back to point! And like my opinion stated, I like the Corpus weapons better, simply because they are more...High tech. I don't know, I'm playing a game about futuristic ninjas, obviously I'm into something advance. 

Anyway, if I have to complain. Is that, the choice of reward isn't determined by my hard work. But in fact, determined by the majority of the community. Doesn't matter that I'm fully supporting Corpus, by the end of the event. If Tennos continuously acting as Mercenaries, fighting only for the reward. (It's obvious, just look at the corresponding percentage on each battle, and look at the Battle Pay. Also thus my assumption of people's shortsightedness)  We won't be getting what we truly want, but in fact - Punished by the result, losing a possible weapon slot and a catalyst. Not to mention the cost of building, and time.

Which, brings me back to the point - It doesn't matter what we pick, loyalty, choice. Face it, the fate of the reward is decided by the majority of the community. 

*Just because everyone is allowed to vote, doesn't mean anyone should vote.  Just saying.

EDIT:

Pssst, Also don't forget about the upcoming Armor 2.0

Grineer won't be godly for long.

Edited by Rain-Maker

I don't do this job for the money, I am not a mercenary or gun for hire. I do it just because of the rewards and I don't see the Handcannon name bringing the gun itself any more significance that it has. It looks lame and charged attack gun? Yet another one? Getting bored to getting those and to be honest, the Grineer pistol just seems way more interesting in my opinion so that is why I stick with the Grineer.

Also I saw this topic that said we should be fighting with Corpus, sacrifice few to save many is true in a way. But why would I sacrifice Tenno, to me that is a betrayal to Tenno kind. As if Grineers increased strength frightens me, I have killed hundreds of thousands of them before and I sure will kill them in the future as well, only now I have reinforcements to back me up because I saved them from Alad V.