Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow hatching

(PSN)corpusbonds

Question

7 answers to this question

Theres no waiting time for that,you can literally choose to mature him instantly without any cost or delay,I dont understand it either and it was like this 2 years ago back when i started played warframe for my first times,Maybe there was a time when you need to wait extra for puppy kubrow to get to mature idk,kubrows are pretty ancient in warframe according to google.

Edit: If you meant how long it takes to see it as puppy instead of an egg while its incubating and i mightve misunderstood you,i think half way in or at least near 70-80% of incubation i think? not sure why you need to know that tho.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Theres no waiting time for that,you can literally choose to mature him instantly without any cost or delay,I dont understand it either and it was like this 2 years ago back when i started played warframe for my first times,Maybe there was a time when you need to wait extra for puppy kubrow to get to mature idk,kubrows are pretty ancient in warframe according to google.

Edit: If you meant how long it takes to see it as puppy instead of an egg while its incubating and i mightve misunderstood you,i think half way in or at least near 70-80% of incubation i think? not sure why you need to know that tho.

Yeah that’s what I wanted.

I’m asking because I may have stumbled upon a glitch, and if I can re-create it I’m gonna post about it. Seeing the puppy (not the egg) as it’s incubating was part of it.

A puppy doesnt show u the fur pattern I dont think.  So if your wanting a sneak peek at whether the dog will be worth it I dont think it will help to see the puppy.   Maybe the color... but how would you cancel it before its done incubating??  

Unless there is some other reason you want to see the puppy ??

20 минут назад, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ сказал:

A puppy doesnt show u the fur pattern I dont think.  So if your wanting a sneak peek at whether the dog will be worth it I dont think it will help to see the puppy.   Maybe the color... but how would you cancel it before its done incubating??  

You can see lotus symbol on puppy head tho. If you got lucky with colors, ofc. My lotus puppy had brown fur with dark brown marks and I couldn’t see anything 

46 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Yeah I replied why I wanted to see it. I’ve bred so many times before so I’m not new to Kubrow, but I didn’t know if it was a % the egg image changed to the puppy or if it was at a certain hour. 
 Basically I’m trying to recreate a glitch to post on the forums about. Not harmful and rather cute, but wanna see if it was just a fluke first.

Archived