Stuck on checking for new content

Inquisitor_Red

Well I booted up warframe for the first time in a couple months and WELP I got stuck on Checking for new content 249.9mb (this is important) and so I tried a lot of things such as restarting the launcher as well as my PC (neither of which worked), reinstalled warframe 2 times and on the second time deleted the cache files and someone suggested changing the language BUT OH BOY EVERYTIME it always got stuck on 249.9mb and I really just don't know what to do anymore and was wondering if you folks could help.

On 2020-10-04 at 11:59 AM, Inquisitor_Red said:

Well I booted up warframe for the first time in a couple months and WELP I got stuck on Checking for new content 249.9mb (this is important) and so I tried a lot of things such as restarting the launcher as well as my PC (neither of which worked), reinstalled warframe 2 times and on the second time deleted the cache files and someone suggested changing the language BUT OH BOY EVERYTIME it always got stuck on 249.9mb and I really just don't know what to do anymore and was wondering if you folks could help.

Archived