Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trumna riven

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

6 answers to this question

It would have to beat 60% multi to replace vigilante aramaments....   

So I would personally keep rolling it.  

The trumna is a very cool gun.  Its like a heavy version of the Battacor.  Kind of a energy projectile machine gun,  but your kills build up charges and when its maxed out you can release a devestating blast.  (thats also how the mausolin works?).  Cant remember the stats offhand.  I think its got decent crit chance and status chance but doesnt max either very easily....   So it is riven thirsty...  

This Riven is okay, but preferably you can go for additional Crit stats or even quality of life stats such as:

• Reload Speed (5 Seconds base, so many people will get turned off by that)
  • Recoil
1 hour ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Kind of a energy projectile machine gun,  but your kills build up charges and when its maxed out you can release a devestating blast.  (thats also how the mausolin works?).

There are few quick differences:

• Trumna is hitscan
  • Alt-Fire can only be used when fully charged, while the Battacor's Alt-Fire is free to use at any charge.
  • Said Trumna Alt-Fire requires you to be a lot closer to use than the Battacor's Alt-Fire.

Nonetheless, both guns are strong.

14 hours ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

The recoil thing i saw it with leyzar and he said and showed how after some shots it regulates the recoil.

It's true, but the initial recoil is extreme enough I find Stabilizer pretty close to mandatory. 

Although  it does such a good job, and has real impact compared to the other eligible exilus mods, I'd call  -recoil on a riven  a consolation affix at best.

Archived