Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to rank faster in solaris?

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

Unfortunately no. Only raising your Mastery Rank will help.

Mining usually works if you have surplus of Goblite, Thryst, or Zodian. Conservation can help with Standing gains too, especially with Perfect Captures on rarer and later animals. For Bounties, be sure to get those bonus objectives to get the extra Standing and the extra reward at the end.

On 2020-10-07 at 8:28 AM, HelNite said:

to begin the mission yourself sadly, yes (assuming you mean Solaris United standing and not Vox Solaris standing)
however someone who is already rank 5 can begin the mission for you in the squad so a pseudo taxi is required

You dont , you only need rank 5 for Profit taker , exploiter only requires you to know its location and needing to have atleast one deluded thermia to start the boss fight .

I bought and traded debt bonds, did some fishing (Tromyzon bait at rank 3) and bounties on release, but that was a long time ago and I don't even know what is considered efficient SU standing nowadays. Looking at the standing rates on the Wiki, mining is definitely a viable option, and is probably faster than fishing and bounties. Conservation is probably the fastest overall once you get good at it.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

To start an exploiter misiion do i have to be rank 5 in solaris?

to begin the mission yourself sadly, yes (assuming you mean Solaris United standing and not Vox Solaris standing)
however someone who is already rank 5 can begin the mission for you in the squad so a pseudo taxi is required

To Be Honest I Did Exploiter orb And got lots of Gems and Tororids so i can rank up solaris and lil duck got all rank up in 15 days Try to find squad who do thermia event then collect like 10 of them and then just find squads who does exploiter orb You will Get Alot of Gems And toroids by doing it and u can rank up both staniding fast

1 hour ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

Best frames for tankiness i have are chroma and wukong prime, nezha, inaros. I'm not sure if using nezha or inaros.

Use Wukong good tank can remove status effect and can travel fast to kill Lil spiders and tkae there coolant to heat and throw Enjoy your killing

Also if u can make a good catchmoon gun it will help alot to kill spiders

1 hour ago, bad4youLT said:

You dont , you only need rank 5 for Profit taker , exploiter only requires you to know its location and needing to have atleast one deluded thermia to start the boss fight .

You are correct, I have looked into it a bit further but would like to clarify that without accepting the bounty only a single person is required to have an instance of Diluted Thermia on their person, this person is the only one who can initiate the boss fight.

hace 3 minutos, AinNxenes dijo:

Use Wukong good tank can remove status effect and can travel fast to kill Lil spiders and tkae there coolant to heat and throw Enjoy your killing

Yesterday i tried to get at least 5 more diluted thermia apart from the other 5 i had, got 2 in one mission but the fissure got one-shot from 5k health, next one i got 3 but a damn shock wave threw me to the floor and the electricity destroyed my shields before i got up and then the enemies killed me. I stopped doing them at that moment.

7 hours ago, AinNxenes said:
8 hours ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

Best frames for tankiness i have are chroma and wukong prime, nezha, inaros. I'm not sure if using nezha or inaros.

Edited 7 hours ago by AinNxenes

I agree Wukong is better however if you need to pick between those 2 then I would recommend Nezha since his damage resistance just scales better on top of having the benefit of shield gating and being faster and maintaining a better damage output and better cc (totally not bcs im a Nezha main with bias :3) Gauss is also a great option but, not bcs he is fast tho but because with the amount of open area in the mission keeping your battery and thus your resistance to heat cold and IPS (which is literally everything the fight can thro at you) at 100% is very easy

hace 1 minuto, HelNite dijo:

I agree Wukong is better however if you need to pick between those 2 then I would recommend Nezha since his damage resistance just scales better on top of having the benefit of shield gating and being faster and maintaining a better damage output and better cc (totally not bcs im a Nezha main with bias :3) Gauss is also a great option but, not bcs he is fast tho but because with the amount of open area in the mission keeping your battery and thus your resistance to heat cold and IPS (which is literally everything the fight can thro at you) at 100% is very easy

To start an exploiter misiion do i have to be rank 5 in solaris?

En 5/10/2020 a las 11:43, AinNxenes dijo:

To Be Honest I Did Exploiter orb And got lots of Gems and Tororids so i can rank up solaris and lil duck got all rank up in 15 days Try to find squad who do thermia event then collect like 10 of them and then just find squads who does exploiter orb You will Get Alot of Gems And toroids by doing it and u can rank up both staniding fast

Now that i think of it, i can't go solo because im not rank 5.

And the chats and every external resources on Xbox are very bad and unreliable. Barely anyone uses chats and most people just do fracture missions.

Justo ahora, HelNite dijo:

keep in mind you will need to ignore the quest itself and go directly to the cave with the boss fight and have someone with diluted thermia initiate the boss battle or you will be kicked for not having it

so i start the mission inside the backrooms and go to the cave directly then activate the console, destroy the rocks in which the exploiter orb is standing and then continue the fight?

in that case maybe try sticking to mining
i believe if you accept a high level bounty and dont do it but instead go directly to mining as the level of the area should reflect the amount of loot you get and the bounties universally affect the level of the entirety of the vallis

1 minute ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

so i start the mission inside the backrooms and go to the cave directly then activate the console, destroy the rocks in which the exploiter orb is standing and then continue the fight?

pretty much yes

Ya for easy standing I would agree with exploiter orb: 1 kill drops 2 12k standing toroids. Doing it with a group is much easier on the second half the fight where someone needs to focus coolant drones while someone else tosses thermia canisters. I use Zephyr w/ Amprex works great for the Deck 12 Fight... also decent for the outside fight.

hace 38 minutos, (PS4)DiligentDiamond dijo:

Ya for easy standing I would agree with exploiter orb: 1 kill drops 2 12k standing toroids. Doing it with a group is much easier on the second half the fight where someone needs to focus coolant drones while someone else tosses thermia canisters. I use Zephyr w/ Amprex works great for the Deck 12 Fight... also decent for the outside fight.

Wanted to do it but i have bad internet and it's hard to recruit on Xbox, since almost no one uses the recruiting chat.

On 2020-10-07 at 11:10 AM, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

Now that i think of it, i can't go solo because im not rank 5.

And the chats and every external resources on Xbox are very bad and unreliable. Barely anyone uses chats and most people just do fracture missions.

You dont need to be max rank to do exploiter u just need diluted thermia just go in cave without starting mission insert diluted thermia and u can fight spodermomaa

Archived