How to rank faster in solaris?

(XBOX)BRUHck Obama

Question

18 minutes ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

To start an exploiter misiion do i have to be rank 5 in solaris?

to begin the mission yourself sadly, yes (assuming you mean Solaris United standing and not Vox Solaris standing)
however someone who is already rank 5 can begin the mission for you in the squad so a pseudo taxi is required

To Be Honest I Did Exploiter orb And got lots of Gems and Tororids so i can rank up solaris and lil duck got all rank up in 15 days Try to find squad who do thermia event then collect like 10 of them and then just find squads who does exploiter orb You will Get Alot of Gems And toroids by doing it and u can rank up both staniding fast

On 2020-10-07 at 8:28 AM, HelNite said:

to begin the mission yourself sadly, yes (assuming you mean Solaris United standing and not Vox Solaris standing)
however someone who is already rank 5 can begin the mission for you in the squad so a pseudo taxi is required

You dont , you only need rank 5 for Profit taker , exploiter only requires you to know its location and needing to have atleast one deluded thermia to start the boss fight .

Unfortunately no. Only raising your Mastery Rank will help.

Mining usually works if you have surplus of Goblite, Thryst, or Zodian. Conservation can help with Standing gains too, especially with Perfect Captures on rarer and later animals. For Bounties, be sure to get those bonus objectives to get the extra Standing and the extra reward at the end.

I bought and traded debt bonds, did some fishing (Tromyzon bait at rank 3) and bounties on release, but that was a long time ago and I don't even know what is considered efficient SU standing nowadays. Looking at the standing rates on the Wiki, mining is definitely a viable option, and is probably faster than fishing and bounties. Conservation is probably the fastest overall once you get good at it.

7 hours ago, AinNxenes said:
8 hours ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

Best frames for tankiness i have are chroma and wukong prime, nezha, inaros. I'm not sure if using nezha or inaros.

Use Wukong good tank can remove status effect and can travel fast to kill Lil spiders and tkae there coolant to heat and throw Enjoy your killing

Also if u can make a good catchmoon gun it will help alot to kill spiders

Edited 7 hours ago by AinNxenes

I agree Wukong is better however if you need to pick between those 2 then I would recommend Nezha since his damage resistance just scales better on top of having the benefit of shield gating and being faster and maintaining a better damage output and better cc (totally not bcs im a Nezha main with bias :3) Gauss is also a great option but, not bcs he is fast tho but because with the amount of open area in the mission keeping your battery and thus your resistance to heat cold and IPS (which is literally everything the fight can thro at you) at 100% is very easy

hace 1 minuto, HelNite dijo:

I agree Wukong is better however if you need to pick between those 2 then I would recommend Nezha since his damage resistance just scales better on top of having the benefit of shield gating and being faster and maintaining a better damage output and better cc (totally not bcs im a Nezha main with bias :3) Gauss is also a great option but, not bcs he is fast tho but because with the amount of open area in the mission keeping your battery and thus your resistance to heat cold and IPS (which is literally everything the fight can thro at you) at 100% is very easy

To start an exploiter misiion do i have to be rank 5 in solaris?

hace 7 minutos, HelNite dijo:

But if they don't have thermia then they use one mine?

En 5/10/2020 a las 11:43, AinNxenes dijo:

To Be Honest I Did Exploiter orb And got lots of Gems and Tororids so i can rank up solaris and lil duck got all rank up in 15 days Try to find squad who do thermia event then collect like 10 of them and then just find squads who does exploiter orb You will Get Alot of Gems And toroids by doing it and u can rank up both staniding fast

Now that i think of it, i can't go solo because im not rank 5.

And the chats and every external resources on Xbox are very bad and unreliable. Barely anyone uses chats and most people just do fracture missions.

Justo ahora, HelNite dijo:

keep in mind you will need to ignore the quest itself and go directly to the cave with the boss fight and have someone with diluted thermia initiate the boss battle or you will be kicked for not having it

so i start the mission inside the backrooms and go to the cave directly then activate the console, destroy the rocks in which the exploiter orb is standing and then continue the fight?

hace 37 minutos, AinNxenes dijo:

Exploiter orb is not that crazy fight. can be done solo very ezliy u dont need OP weapons th\o pull out that fight u just some good frame that can remove status effect and u are good to go, also its not gonna happen casue new people are joining so You got alot of chance to do it alot

Best frames for tankiness i have are chroma and wukong prime, nezha, inaros. I'm not sure if using nezha or inaros.

in that case maybe try sticking to mining
i believe if you accept a high level bounty and dont do it but instead go directly to mining as the level of the area should reflect the amount of loot you get and the bounties universally affect the level of the entirety of the vallis

1 minute ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

so i start the mission inside the backrooms and go to the cave directly then activate the console, destroy the rocks in which the exploiter orb is standing and then continue the fight?

pretty much yes

9 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Pretty sure it's been unnerfed then, perfect captures with Ivara are no problem.

ah, cool beans.
i can't be botheerd to change Warframes to do Hunting

3 hours ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

Diluted thermia are like tickets to fight exploiter orb right? They dont disappear after the event ends but what will happen is that the more time it passes the less squads are going to be doing the exploiter mission?

Exploiter is popular enough, since like other world Bosses of the Landscapes, you get a pile of the stuff that you'd otherwise have to Fish or Mine for. the speed of it makes it popular enough that you should always be able to find Players if you so wish.

Solo is fine enough though, your Gear is almost irrelevant for Exploiter, as long as you can Heal yourself you can't lose. being able to deal decent Damage at range(so you can Damage Exploiter faster) will make it a lot faster though.

Archived