Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter Orb Stuck on Heist

(NSW)Kilava

[English]

Hi everyone

I would like to report a bug or a problem that comes when Exploiter Orb want to go outside platform 12 for fresh air.

As you can see at the images linked, the boss get stuck  when I came out the cave and shooted me out while the second door was loading for open world.

Outside, the big spider was also stuck at the mountain, making  her unkillable.

I don't know if I was doing something wrong but this is the third time it happens to me (spending three termia). It make me imposible to get Hyldrin parts and complete the heist mission.

Please, we are less players than PC, PS4 or Xbox, but I think this is worthit to fix it on Nintendo Switch.

Thankyou so much

[Spanish]

Hola a todos

Me gustaría informar un error o un problema que surja cuando Exploiter Orb quiere salir de la plataforma 12 para tomar aire fresco.

Como puede ver en las imágenes vinculadas, el jefe se atascó cuando salí de la cueva y me disparó mientras la segunda puerta se cargaba para el mundo abierto.

Afuera, la gran araña también estaba atrapada en la montaña, lo que la hacía imposible de matar.

No sé si estaba haciendo algo mal pero esta es la tercera vez que me pasa (gastando tres termia). Me hace imposible conseguir piezas de Hyldrin y completar la misión de atraco.

Por favor, somos menos jugadores que PC, PS4 o Xbox, pero creo que vale la pena arreglarlo en Nintendo Switch.

Muchas gracias

[Images]

https://postimg.cc/gallery/B4LQGvt

• 3 weeks later...

[English]

Yesterday I tried to kill Exploiter Orb with success result. The big robotic spider was where it should be and the combat was ended without problems.

Thank you so much for fixing this and for enabling thermia fractures

[Original]

Ayer intenté matar a la Orbe Explotadora con éxito. La gran araña robótica estaba donde debía estar y el combate terminó sin problemas.

Muchas gracias por arreglar esto y por habilitar las fracturas de thermia

Archived