Mutalist cernos damage bug

macwolf

Mutalist cernos it says that has 5 toxic damage which i thought wasn't right but whenever i add any elemental like cold or heat , on it's own it gives me like 600 damage but when i add toxic mod with it to create viral or anything that mix with toxic it change to 21 damage instead of more than 600 

Making a quick elemental+status build on it results in this:

Spoiler

eZtcK5q.png

How does a build with only elemental mods, result in the weapon still being around 90% impact damage?
Quick napkin math tells me that the elemental damage on here should total to somewhere around 3090 magnetic, and 1300 gas.
Instead I'm seeing 29 gas, 37 magnetic, 54 puncture/slash and 977 impact, with 5 maxed elemental mods, and 0 impact mods?

However cryo rounds on it's own, does get to add the correct amount of cold damage, but only if I don't combine it with anything, like this:

Spoiler

k3javsQ.png

676 cold damage. however, add a malignant force, to make it viral, and this happens:

Spoiler

mVwFKqU.png

676 cold damage magically turns into... 16.3 viral damage?

It is as if the elemental mods are counting only the innate toxin, and ignoring the physical stats on the weapon, if there are any combined elements.

Archived