Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Would You Even Support The Grineer?

AVEOX

The Grineer have always hunted down sleeping Tennos.

Why support them over Corpus now? You're only helping them dominate more.

Besides, we can always rescue our brothers from the Corpus.

They don't have that much number as the Grineers anyway.

If the Grineer gains power, they'll kill much more tenno than just a few in cryopods.

Ruk always said he wants more power by ANY means necessary ,what makes you think he will spare the Tenno for it?

EDIT:

The War is a LOSE-LOSE Situation.

So pick the lesser evil!

Instead of helping the Grineer expand their dominance, side with the Corpus and deplete the Grineer armada!

Edited by AVEOX

If the Grineer gain power. I can defeat them.  If the Corpus kill or mutilate my fellow Tenno. I cannot fix them.

If the Grineer gains power, they'll kill much more tenno than just a few in cryopods.

Edited by Rhekinos

If the Grineer gain power. I can defeat them.  If the Corpus kill or mutilate my fellow Tenno. I cannot fix them.

Often than not, in anime, movies. People who got experimented on, or altered etc. As plot goes, they always regain themselves back at the end.

Going with this, wouldn't it be amazing. To have some Tenno be experimented, augmented, then rescue them back from Corpus' hands later on? And get ourselves some super-elite-charged Tennos? 

Besides...Remember, Grineer wants dominance over all livings. Grineer believes they're the superior race and the only race should continue to exists. Help them now, we are spared. But in the final act, we will be cleansed by them.

I'm actually a bit confused on a whole--the premise of this event, based on the intro, is that the corpus normally chop up tenno and sell them to the grineer. Now the corpus want to keep a few for themselves.

So, if we help the grineer, they get their way, and the corpus have to chop up their new find and give it to the grineer. If we help the corpus, the corpus will keep the tenno for themselves, and do their horrid experiments on them.

So it's kind of a lose-lose situation. If either side was offering "we'll free the tenno if we win", then yeah, that'd be different, but...

The Corpus have hunted the Tenno too, and not just the Grineer. Also, how can we rescue our comrades if they're experimented on and dead? The Grineer are a problem, but they will be dealt with too. We must rescue our comrades because the Tenno are the only ones who can stop all this craziness and bring balance to the universe.

I'm actually a bit confused on a whole--the premise of this event, based on the intro, is that the corpus normally chop up tenno and sell them to the grineer. Now the corpus want to keep a few for themselves.

So, if we help the grineer, they get their way, and the corpus have to chop up their new find and give it to the grineer. If we help the corpus, the corpus will keep the tenno for themselves, and do their horrid experiments on them.

So it's kind of a lose-lose situation. If either side was offering "we'll free the tenno if we win", then yeah, that'd be different, but...

Read this, and some stuff in the game:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122377-corpus-vs-grineer-tensions-are-rising/

If we side with the Grineer, we can rescue our fellow Tenno.

Edited by Kaibah

It IS a lose-lose situation. So why not pick the lesser evil?

Instead of supporting Grineer expand their dominance, why not side with Corpus and deplete the Grineer armada?

You know, hearing that brought up, perhaps the victor will determine a future event, or mini-event?  Either saving captured Tenno from the Corpus or some kind of holdout event against Grineer?

Well Grineer are dominate on the ideal of the strong rules over the weak, where as Corpus ideals are based more on knowledge/data gain and trading, but to an extent that they want to monopolize. I'd still pick the lesser of two evils.... and trading usually leads to good deals for both parties... so I'm sticking with the Corpus over the Nazi-Cloned-Soulless Grineer who would be gaining a massive territory boost.

P.S

Corpus Planets/Environments are so much prettier...