Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im trying to make the juggernaut come but it didn't come

(NSW)Bigirl

Question

15 answers to this question

5 hours ago, (NSW)Bigirl said:

Which Europa or eris mission can do it 

if your doing it for inaros jar kills i would do the jordas assassinate just get upto the behemoth juggy an kill it.
as jar progress keeps even if you leave mission so you can do this afew times without too much issue.
other than that i would say try running a public isolation vault run on deimos as in the first vault you should come across 5 juggies.

If Deimos isn't an option:

Isos on Eris spawns reliably Juggernauts, nearly 100% for me, if you don't rush to the capture target too fast. Just start killing as soon as enemies start glowing yellow. Also as this is a capture, the mission can be done and repeated quickly.

any Lv20+ Infested Mission as far as i recall, can get you a Juggernaut. last i knew it was broken in Mobile Defense (won't Spawn), but everywhere else other than Defense [or Interception] should work.

the Deimos Landscape also Spawns lots of Juggernauts, as aforementioned.

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Try foreplay.

is that what the splooge field he shoots out is? you can keep that, i'm good.

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

any Lv20+ Infested Mission as far as i recall, can get you a Juggernaut. last i knew it was broken in Mobile Defense (won't Spawn), but everywhere else other than Defense [or Interception] should work.

the Deimos Landscape also Spawns lots of Juggernauts, as aforementioned.

is that what the splooge field he shoots out is? you can keep that, i'm good.

He said it wouldn't come, I'm offering a way to set the mood ;)

On 2020-10-06 at 12:22 PM, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

Deimos bounties have plenty. Uranus Infested Disruption has a chance of spawning extra-tanky Juggernauts.

That said any Infested mission outside of Defense and Interception I think should spawn them.

Ok thnx cause im trying to get the BP of the pod

On 2020-10-07 at 12:01 AM, Srrrrg said:

If Deimos isn't an option:

Isos on Eris spawns reliably Juggernauts, nearly 100% for me, if you don't rush to the capture target too fast. Just start killing as soon as enemies start glowing yellow. Also as this is a capture, the mission can be done and repeated quickly.

I didn't get the BP in isos  the Juggernaut did come but didn't drop the blueprint 

Archived