Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix: 29.2.2

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the fix towards chat opening on controller. Now if you would be so kind as to fix the issue where you can't dash when using wisp's sol gate on the controller or descend with wukong's cloudwalker while using the controller, that would be awesome. Also. For some odd reason it feels like magnetism in the settings doesn't change anything because i want to turn it off, but when i set it to zero... it's still there. Or am i misunderstanding something?

54 minutes ago, StickyBaseline said:

I returned after like 7 months and I laughed out loud when you still don't get nightwave progression if you forma a weapon in the simulacrum. 

Did you just sweep that under the rug? :p 

Nightwave cleary says that applying forma should not be in a Simulacrum

2 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Nightwave cleary says that applying forma should not be in a Simulacrum

it does, however when it originally was around it didnt say that, they added it instead of fixing the simulacrum bug. a small nitpick but its a valid complaint nonetheless

2 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Why do you even think that it should count as a melee attack? Because it launches exalted blades?

i love your self answear ,

cause they are exalted blades yes

and that would allow synergy with the vibe of excal poster boy being the blade frame (and that would make it worthy to use)

11 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

i love your self answear ,

cause they are exalted blades yes

and that would allow synergy with the vibe of excal poster boy being the blade frame (and that would make it worthy to use)

If it scales off the mods on your Exalted Blade sure, it might be worth using. But right now its worthless. Its only line of sight and has a max of twelve blades as well. range is decent but any cover makes it useless.

Added game settings for tweaking deadzone values and other input behaviour for controller analog sticks. Each analog stick now has 3 settings as outlined on https://www.warframe.com/gamepad. This should improve the accuracy for movement controls in particular, which previously used a square deadzone, resulting in inconsistent mapping for diagonal inputs.

Thank you!  Custom settings for the deadzone are going to be a big help.  I wasn't aware the deadzone was square, but that does kind of explain some things, especially in Railjack.

Like others, I'm also seeing the blinding light on entering missions since a few updates ago.  Hopefully that's being looked into.

Please, consider reviewing Gas damage and proc.
Please, consider reviewing some old Warframes (Frost, Hydroid).
Please, consider reviewing some old Weapons
Please, consider Add the possibility of changing Operator's AMP and Arcanes by Arsenal.

Thank you, I love you.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated Ivara's Quiver, Vauban's Minelayer, Xaku's The Lost, and Titania's Tribute ability descriptions to list the sub-abilities and a brief general description of what they do. Tips related to these sub-abilities for each Warframe have also been edited for accuracy as a result.

One of the tips for Banshee's Silence still erroneously suggests that the stun from Silence gives stealth bonuses to normal attacks without the augment (since each ability has one tip for the base ability and one for the augment,) which is not the case. Bonus finisher damage, being opened to finishers, and taking bonus stealth damage on normal attacks during the stun are all tied to the augment.

As reported here previously:

1 hour ago, AlkaiserX said:

Please, consider reviewing Gas damage and proc.
Please, consider reviewing some old Warframes (Frost, Hydroid).
Please, consider reviewing some old Weapons
Please, consider Add the possibility of changing Operator's AMP and Arcanes by Arsenal.

Thank you, I love you.

I'll second you on those, ever since nullifiers got the ability to dispell Frost's bubble he has almost vanished from play, he used the be the default for all defense related things, he was replaced by frames who's defenses don't vanish when a nullifier looks in their direction.
I last saw hydroid when someone was levelling him for mastery.
I'm sure DE has the actual stats for what frames are not used.

Gas damage was not one of the good ones before, while it still did shield bypassing toxin DoT's, it really didn't need it's DoT to be changed to a less effective damage type.
Blast and impact make perfect sence... if you swap them.

And yes, there's way too many old weapons with interesting unique mechanics, that just don't do enough damage to be competitive... or, rather, the majority of them, for example, when was the  last time you saw someone actually use the mutalist quanta?
Facinating weapon, but nope, dps is just not there.

Fixed left trigger no longer opening Chat with controller after you save controller bindings once. As reported here!

Mine is completely borked now. SteelSeries Duo. Blinks the chat on/off 2-4 times in a single trigger pull. 

EDIT: Not a problem in the pause menu for some reason. Only bugged in orbiter and relays. Opened a thread here

Archived