Kuva Ayanga self damage bug

king_amaury312

This is the third thread on this, don't feel bad though they seem to get swept under the carpet without getting noticed by DE.... I made a ticket and the response was "DE monitors the bug forums regularly" LOL. This has been going on since self damage was removed??? Really sucks to have fought 4 liches to get a maxed Ayanga, buy a riven for it, forma it bunch of times and find out it's bugged still :/

It's not the explosions that do the damage, it's the grenades themselves. They move extremely slowly so if you run or bullet jump into them from behind you can "catch" them.

I first noticed this on my Necramech when dashing around and randomly blowing up, but it does the same thing on warframes.

You can really easily test it by switching your camera from side to side, and when the cursor moves over your warframe you fire (might take a couple tries), you'll get damaged or die from the grenades. The explosions don't seem to do any damage, i've tried a bunch of times to get caught in the explosion and it doesn't hurt or apply statuses to you (As opposed to the grenades which do self damage and apply status effects)

I actually noticed that you can get hit just when jumping strait up (stationary) when firing and get hit with self damage.

Just keep  bumping these threads and hope DE notices them, with all the newer bugs from the Diemos update, it's easy to get lost. Should be a really easy fix as soon as someone gets assigned to "fix" the self damage. The Ayanga is such a fun heavy weapon it's really unfortunate it's got such a bad bug.

Archived