Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rainbow coloured screen on corpus tileset with Enhanced Graphics Engine [Fixed]

S1acr

This wild effect would only happen in one section on the map when I turned the camera this direction. I thought my computer was dieing. I'm using the enhanced graphic engine, fullscreen 1440p. Everything is on and set to high except motion blur and dynamic resolution are off.

warframe-graphic-glitch.jpg

came here to report this as well. also using the new rendering. this only happened right in this spot and only when i looked in this direction. was on a corpus ship during an arbitration.

2SrGPs.md.jpg

this is where it was....just up on the right hand side of the image on that platform there

2SrvVe.md.jpg

I was playing a void fissure survival (stickney - phobos) and i entered this little room:

XGUWjQE.jpg

We all know this little room, usually has some containers in there, not much else, pretty unremarkable... well i entered this room and turned around and then BAM:

GVNUDHe.jpg

This only happened in this room, whilst facing the door, whilst the door was open.

i tried re-running the mission to try and get the same room and i did but this effect did not occur so i dont know what could have caused it unfortunately...

On 2020-10-09 at 4:36 AM, chaotea said:

Idk, make it a feature! Oh oh! Make it a nightmare modifier :D

hallucinogenic gas.

the main enemy changes from whatever normal enemies would be there...to machine elves trying to keep you from discovering the secrets of the universe.

Archived