Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Dojo!!!

ColagenoHGUY

Question

5 answers to this question

you don't 'change' one room into another, the oracle room is a prerequisite to building the labs. If you try to build labs without the prerequisite, it won't let you.

Highly recommend you take time in the early phase of building, to look at all the room types, and plan ahead, how you want your dojo to look. Things like keeping all 5 labs near spawn, and easy access to trade post from spawn, can make a world of difference in my opinion. Mistakes in dojo layout, are hard to fix after you get some expansion going, especially if you get into dojo decoration. Just plan ahead and good luck to you.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Dorian-Hawkmoon said:

you don't 'change' one room into another, the oracle room is a prerequisite to building the labs. If you try to build labs without the prerequisite, it won't let you.

Highly recommend you take time in the early phase of building, to look at all the room types, and plan ahead, how you want your dojo to look. Things like keeping all 5 labs near spawn, and easy access to trade post from spawn, can make a world of difference in my opinion. Mistakes in dojo layout, are hard to fix after you get some expansion going, especially if you get into dojo decoration. Just plan ahead and good luck to you.

so.. i need to build the lab in another place? ooff.. anyway ty bruh

Just keep in mind, you can destroy rooms and rebuild them, but there are limitations, they have to be destroyed in the order they were built unless they are on the very outside of the cluster of rooms. You do get resources refunded if you destroy rooms. Just a note of advice, fix any mistakes early if you can, a year from now you may regret not taking an extra day to fix things, when you are looking at destroying half your dojo, just to move that one room you put wrong.

Archived