Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

show actual damage done on mission stats board?

_Anise_

unknown.png

show actual damage delt on the mission stats board rather than or as well as the overkill damage because this tells me nothing!

I would like to know how much *real damage* (percentage) is being dealt to targets based on how much hp is removed rather than how much overkill they took

If your ability/status effects is applied first and doing most of the damage, you will have a higher damage number. But the other tenno gets the kills if they get the final damage/kill shot. Also same as above 50 trash mobs can be less damage than 10 heaveis. Especially when damage over time is taken into account. Anyone who thinks support roles are dead, well they probably don't mix things up much, having fun is what its about. Not stats unless your specificly after xp or having team/clan competitions.

That number may be over the game's integer limit.
Some people don't understand when you write "2.1*10^9".
2,147,483,647 looks ugly and doesn't belong on the UI. Maybe on a cursor tooltip, sure. But can a 32-bit client handle showing you 3 billion?

... I'm sure there's a few workarounds. Eh, why not? I'll leave it a like :P

13 minutes ago, Uthael said:

That number may be over the game's integer limit.

you misunderstand.

if an enemy has 1000 health and 1000 shields and I hit it for 1,000,000 the game is counting I did 1 million damage when in actuality I only delt 2000 damage.

I would enjoy a second row that calculates its damage done percentage based on enemy health removed rather than overkill damage

• 2 weeks later...

Archived