Nightwave needs to end by next month

12 minutes ago, imaduyan said:

or just stop game, and wait next saison or no

325pl for vauban = 4-5 prim access if you are luck = no

you can buy weapon in credit (dark dagger, glaive ect...)

it s free to play, no pay to win

Oh you can buy multiple primes for a fraction of that price, and the non-primed variants (for those things that don't have primed variants) do come with the free slot and potato preinstalled. That's why I said "as desired". 

And since you can get plat without paying real money, it is still free to play. And none of those things that you can buy will make you win in warframe. So.............

3 hours ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

No one forced you to rush the content. I'm not done yet.

Content doesn't revolve around you.

If the Nightwave was non-intrusive, I wouldn't care much about when it ends. But given that the "gimmick" of this Nightwave is stupidly annoying and disruptive (coupled with Nora lines being worse than Loid and Otak droning in Iso vaults), I think its high time it went.

Its been 21 weeks since Glassmaker started (began May 12th). Only 8 weeks is required to reach rank 30 doing only weekly challenges (+8 dailies tossed in somewhere).
If you ignore elite weeklies, then it would take 14 weeks. So right back at you with "Content doesn't revolve around you."
There has been more than enough time to finish.
People aren't rushing. Its astonishing that people aren't done even if they drag their feet.
Or would you like Intermission 2 over again? Except I'd take that because at least Nora left me alone during it. No annoying glass explosions and stupid weakpoints.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Blaudari said:

As stated in the title, its going on far too long, possibly longer then intermission 2 (idk as I don't like nightwave). It's getting really bad with the enemies & players are hitting the cap. Are the players hitting the cap tier still getting Glass creds after reaching 10k standing with nightwave? if not then thats a lot worse as Nightwave is no longer rewarding players doing the challenges. If I actually put effort into the nightwave challenges, i could probably hit the cap by the end of next week.

Translation: "I'm hitting the cap soon, plx end nightwave around that time as well, I'm ready to farm something new"

Answer: Impressed that you've already hit 90 levels (30 regular +60 cred levels). Be happy you maxed out. Many are not nearly as fortunate, and that puts you way ahead of what they've been getting out of it.

Being such a casual, I am personally not bothered that it is not over. There are a bunch levels left for me(40, @30+20), with multiple weekly tasks being out of reach - specially the doubly-repgated orb mission, sorties, arbitrations, Eidolon and a few others. Happy that none of the Deimos stuff has been put in there yet, that would really kill it mess it up.
Speaking of which, if it wasn't so tragic, it would be hilarious how miserable people are letting themself get over the Deimos grind instead of just not opting in to that 'it puts the lotion in the basket' slavery. Sure, that means I won't get xaku or a necromech or protea (F that wierd specter zone with the Xoris) soon, perhaps at all, it's just that the misery isn't worth it and I've already given DE more money than I think I'm getting value. Not keen to put more in that maw.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Morteno said:

Translation: "I'm hitting the cap soon, plx end nightwave around that time as well, I'm ready to farm something new"

Answer: Impressed that you've already hit 90 levels (30 regular +60 cred levels). Be happy you maxed out. Many are not nearly as fortunate, and that puts you way ahead of what they've been getting out of it.

Being such a casual, I am personally not bothered that it is not over. There are a bunch levels left for me(40, @30+20), with multiple weekly tasks being out of reach - specially the doubly-repgated orb mission, sorties, arbitrations, Eidolon and a few others. Happy that none of the Deimos stuff has been put in there yet, that would really kill it mess it up.
Speaking of which, if it wasn't so tragic, it would be hilarious how miserable people are letting themself get over the Deimos grind instead of just not opting in to that 'it puts the lotion in the basket' slavery. Sure, that means I won't get xaku or a necromech or protea (F that wierd specter zone with the Xoris) soon, perhaps at all, it's just that the misery isn't worth it and I've already given DE more money than I think I'm getting value. Not keen to put more in that maw.

Actually no that's not what i was saying. Idk where you got that from. I'm saying it should end by next month because its taking too long for the next chapter/season. I couldn't give a damn about the repetitive grind for the most unrewarding glass creds. It's getting close to another intermission 2 + when i'm trying to do Spy missions or Stealth Extermination missions, Glassed enemies ruin it for me triggering the spy mission alarm or ruining my stealth kill streak to quick level my warframes/weapons. I will agree that the grind on warframe is disgustingly stupid. Everyone knows Grind & Farming isn't content yet DE is pushing that it is. Next time don't assume. I personally find this whole NW thing boring & would rather they get rid of it.

• Like 1
On 2020-10-07 at 9:45 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

1) farm relics 

2) open relics 

3) trade for plat

4) visit market console in orbiter 

5) spend plat on potatoes, weapons, etc as desired 

6) next time set your priorities appropriately. 

Good luck, Tenno. 

Its literally cheaper to just use NW. Newer players won't always have the plat, and if you're just gonna say farm and sell parts, that doesn't work as well as you think. It takes a long ass time to sell straight up parts for common stuff, whereas it's easier to sell if you have the set. People only ever want the set for something unless it's new weapons. New weapon parts can sell easily but...you know. The wait for said weapons.

Edited by (PS4)ErydisTheLucario
Spelling
On 2020-10-07 at 4:34 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

they're protected by the G L A S S  R E S O N A N C E 

I T ' S C L O S E 

change it to "a$$ resonance" it made the voicelines more bearable for a few days for me anyway. 

Honestly, I do this too.

"Time to smash some a$$."

12 minutes ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

Its literally cheaper to just use NW. Newer players won't always have the plat, and if you're just gonna say farm and sell parts, that doesn't work as well as you think. It takes a long ass time to sell straight up parts for common stuff, whereas it's easier to sell if you have the set. People only ever want the set for something unless it's new weapons. New weapon parts can sell easily but...you know. The wait for said weapons.

I see that you somehow missed the first three steps. Please check the sequence again. Also the words "prime junk" are an amazing concept that helps new players earn plat in the trade chat, the secret is to accept that you're selling junk, so individual items don't make much, but you can fill each trade and make plat by volume instead. 

Also this thread literally starts with the OP saying that they're likely to hit the cap by next week. So while I agree that nightwave is a good way to get those things for free, it isn't really an option for them. 

I havent finished it yet because I took a bit of a break, I think its better than having a long intermission so as many players can get access to the story and lore as possible, there is less anxiety and less feeling like you HAVE to play to get the rewards.

compare this to path of exile which has cosmetic giving challenges every new season or "league" which last 3 months, the challenges are a lot more difficult of course so it takes longer but also there is a shorter amount of time to do it in

a short intermission to get access to other cosmetics and things from past nightwaves is nice though

Don't care about nightwave I just wish....for the love of god she would stop talking. A bit like the tenno randomly giving his/her self advice in the third person. Why would the tenno.....you....give yourself advice in spy missions? Anyway the glass thingies are annoying and offer very little outside of making octavias' mallet proc boucoup damage in long survial missions.

Honestly I don't see why the glass currency rewards can't be contiguous until the season ends? It is not as if the rewards are overwhelming especially when a spud costs 75 glass cash.

Its disappointing to find on reaching the Nightwave cap (all 90 tiers), that there is NO reward after that and with weeks of Nightwave (of whatever series) still to go.
There is no reason to do any of the Nightwave challenges after reaching NW tier cap.
Would have been good if we continued to get NW cred after reaching tier cap.

Wish Nightwave hadn't replaced Alerts but was an addition to the Alert system instead.

• Like 2
On 2020-10-06 at 9:30 PM, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

at this point i'd just be happy if they turned of the voice - you know after maybe you've killed a couple hundred thousand of them.

• "Dreamer, there's gotta be a way to take these things doooowwwwn." yah think? we've only seen them 100000 times.
  • "You gotta find out what's protecting them and then take yo shot." Nora, are you keeping count?  Pretty sure we know
  • "They're tough, but no glass is unbreakable." Sadly, the only unbreakable thing seems to be the endless repetitive lines.

I am so tired of this S#&$. Its a shame because nora *could* have been a great character but the way they have her set up right now is just annoying and making everyone hate her. 

• Like 2