Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot popups in Deimos and Railjack

Rikuskill

I would prefer if commonly found items like Pustulite, Ganglion, Titanium and others would not pop up in the bottom left every time I pick one up. I find myself waiting after picking up a bunch of stuff to see what rare thing I got. Is it possible to put the commonly found loot in the normal popups at the bottom of the screen, and save the fancy flash in the bottom left for things I don't get often?

I feel like this would reduce the amount of times the loot popup flashes.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-10-28 at 2:53 AM, (XB1)F3t3r P1l0t said:

You could check mission progress if you don’t know if you have picked it up or not

Well yeah, but the popups at the bottom left would still be annoying because they track very commonly dropped resources, like Pustulite and Ganglions.

• 2 weeks later...

On 2020-10-07 at 3:55 AM, Rikuskill said:

I would prefer if commonly found items like Pustulite, Ganglion, Titanium and others would not pop up in the bottom left every time I pick one up. I find myself waiting after picking up a bunch of stuff to see what rare thing I got. Is it possible to put the commonly found loot in the normal popups at the bottom of the screen, and save the fancy flash in the bottom left for things I don't get often?

I feel like this would reduce the amount of times the loot popup flashes.

Finally! Someone finally suggested it! Thanks, I didn't quite know how to put it into words by myself. I cannot express enough how badly I want this!

I fully agree with this. This was one of my first thoughts when I stepped on deimos :D I made a thread on third day too, and am searching of similar threads to support them as well.

In railjack I recently managed to keep Titanium on screen for 30-40 seconds because of this. And sound of those flashes is also slightly distracting or even annoying. However before Deimos I didn't feel much need to report this feedback.

Archived