Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva bramma build

Ymoraa

Question

5 answers to this question

In my builds with the Bramma, I also focused on direct damage more than status, but with a crit rate of 87%, included Hunter Munitions. 

As to why everybody does whatever? - meh. With a 21% base for status, you certainly have the option.

I think the best answer is that you should be seing total damage numbers between 17-20k (on the build screen), which means you don't need status in most cases, you can just go for the instant kill.

The base status chance is okay, but this is a (relatively) slow fire rate weapon, that does very high base and critical damage, so it is best to just go all in towards its strengths.  High status chance is more useful on weapons that can apply many status effects in a short time.

The thing that i dont fully understand is with 21 Chance, status is mostly not procing. To maximize damage reliablely adding hunter munition and for crit damage hammer shot isnt better than 2 %90 element mod? It 1 shots anyways tho :)

4 hours ago, Rishathra said:

The base status chance is okay, but this is a (relatively) slow fire rate weapon, that does very high base and critical damage, so it is best to just go all in towards its strengths.  High status chance is more useful on weapons that can apply many status effects in a short time.

This.

but also this

3 hours ago, Ymoraa said:

It 1 shots anyways tho :)

In any case, you're not going to choose the Brama to strip armor/shields for another weapon. You have some flexibility, but I think HM outperformed Heavy Calibur - Hammer Shot, is  an option if you do build for status... Brama's just not as much of a hybrid weapon as a high damage that just happens to have decent status chance too.

Play with it - see what you like - much depends on the warframe and the mission and the other weapons...  I primarily used my direct damage bramma (after the bramma changes) in arbitration defenses and survivals, using SlowVa, great for the Molecular Primed masses and great for one-shotting the redbirds in their little crowds.

Archived