Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams + Relay (October 9)

[DE]Rebecca

RemoteStream.jpg.5f207db45ee3594f9415991

Hi Everyone!

This Friday at 2 p.m ET - join some Devs and I to spend an hour talking Warframe! Join us in game from the 'Devstream Relay' on Earth to see the next Prime Warframe first hand! We truly have plenty to show, talking about what's next for Deimos and more!  

See you at 2 p.m ET Friday, October 9th at twitch.tv/warframe
Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

... Join us in game from the 'Devstream Relay' on Earth to see the next Prime Warframe first hand! We truly have plenty to show, talking about what's next for Deimos and more!  

I presume this relay is accessible on all platforms?

Also, can you kindly shed some light on Warframe for next gen consoles (almost a month away!).  As of now, I presume we'll just be running PS4 Warframe on PS5 with nothing changed.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

RemoteStream.jpg.5f207db45ee3594f9415991

Hi Everyone!

This Friday at 2 p.m ET - join some Devs and I to spend an hour talking Warframe! Join us in game from the 'Devstream Relay' on Earth to see the next Prime Warframe first hand! We truly have plenty to show, talking about what's next for Deimos and more!  

See you at 2 p.m ET Friday, October 9th at twitch.tv/warframe
Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe

Do you all answer questions anymore?

I love Warframe, but im currently having so much fun on Genshin Impact and its winning me over...I wanna come back (and not just for the daily log ins)...I wanna know things are getting better and what's happening throughout the rest of the year. So much is happening in gaming, and there is only so much time to game. Ill always be a tenno, but I'm not ready to fully commit to Genshin Impact, not until I know whats happening with Warframe. 

Much Love.

I hope this game doesn’t stop updating for many more years... I love it, and I’m astounded every day by how much Digital Extremes has put into this game already.

You’d think they’d’ve hit some kind of limit, right? NOPE. And the file sizes are getting SMALLER.

Amazing work guys... seriously.

Time for some mech questions
- Could Mechs get dual energy, probably something all us customization freaks want.
- With Mechs possibly coming to normal missions, it puts them in a side grade position to warframes. Is it possible if they become popular enough that we could get mechs as a new form of yearly content.
- Will all mechs be Entrati designed or will we get some with other factions in mind. From the look of the design the cob center is control part so whats on the outside of the cob shouldn't matter if my guess is right.
- Continuing off the last question, It would make sense if the 3rd mech of Deimos was infested in design, as infestation is the areas key theme.
- Could we replace PVP frame with PVP mech. "exception being modes like Lunaro" Currently there is way too much mobility within warframes for frame PVP to be fun, which can cause even more frustration if a player is lagging and has poor ping. On top of this there is no reward incentive. If we replaced frames with mechs the general pace of combat would be more enjoyable, and the mode could be given a resource incentive that doesn't need to be better but an = alternative to a PVE mode we already have so people dont feel like they need to be forced to play the mode to get its resources.

Archived