Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams + Relay (October 9)

[DE]Rebecca

34 minutes ago, Hierarch777 said:

Hopefully, some more Empyrean stuff to be shown off. After the revisit, it feels far better. It's good enough to warrant an expanaion, imo. Maybe even a titanic infested boss, for which we'll need the Railjack. 

Should actually be Vay Hek and send an armada to attack us. A Defense or Survival. But you would need at least one intrinsic tree to rank 10 to do this. You could actually Heks ship in the sky box maybe.

9 hours ago, RyAn0099 said:

Can't wait to see how octavia prime looks like

same. i have planned Octavia to be my first and last full Prime access.. she is the frame that drew me into WF in the first place, the final tipping point. i have had her since day 2 of playing (a planned move of getting her with plat because i had looked up on the wiki the steps to unlock her, and knew i would be a month or so off).

After nezha comes and goes, i will probably make my days with Octavia prime the final days i play warframe. too many company politics, too many promises broken or at best half implemented, too much Developer pride and apathy. too much potential that has gone totally un-utilized for too long. DE has burned my interest in their contiuned development of this game because they just don't seem to actually care. I see nothing on the horizon in warframe that i don't expect to be "another".

so... yah.. i want to see Octavia Prime too.

Il y a 5 heures, Engilore a dit :

only question railjack and kuva liches are finished ? if that's the case do you really believe that's a finish product ? you can't promise an update and at the end release 1/3 of that unless tennocon existence it's only there to sell smoke 

I'd like to see changes about Kuva Liches, like how we get the Weap, cause doing a mission again and again with the hope to have the Weap we wants is really horrible (16 Kuva Weaps, so each time, 1 chance on 16 to have the Weap we wants ; one time, months ago, i've doing 4 hours of Captures just for have the Kuva Weap i want... not funny)

I'd like to see an NPC in Iron Wake, maybe a Grineer Defector linked to Steel Meridian, and this NPC can have a mission for each Kuva Weap, and we just need to take the mission linked to the Kuva Weapon we wants ; this mission can be a mission linked to a specific Factory, like the Nukor Factory, and we need to go to this factory, cause Grineers attempt to creates a prototype of Kuva Nukor. I can have more ideas about that, but it's not my job... and i've lost faith in WF since this last months...

What’s the update plan for Railjack? It seems to be an important part of tying Warframe together. How far along is the Corpus content and when can be expect it? Are there updates on Squad Link and Command Intrinsics? 

Landscapes currently suffer from a world and mission design that does not encourage staying within the level and “immersion”. Currently, most sessions are in-and-out and differ little from standard tileset missions. Are there any plans to make the Landscapes feel more alive and immersive? Will there be more friendly/neutral NPC or fauna activity? 

I'm hoping some questions from the community will be answered.

One I have is this: will there be a boss fight for Deimos? Similar to Eidolons or the Orbs? I'd love a big fight involving necramechs. Especially if we can get up close to Vome and Fass. 👀

Archived