Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams + Relay (October 9)

[DE]Rebecca

When you guys make reworks that remove old powers from a Warframe for something more modern, would it be possible to put the old ones in the Helminth system as a legacy power?

Imagine Super Jump back in the game.

Do it, DE. For memes.

7 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

When you guys make reworks that remove old powers from a Warframe for something more modern, would it be possible to put the old ones in the Helminth system as a legacy power?

Imagine Super Jump back in the game.

Do it, DE. For memes.

That's actually a great idea, I don't see why they should completely get rid of previous warframe abilities. Like some of the original stuff Vauban had (I can't recall everything off the top of my head though), or some other replaced frame abilities. Those can be given to the Helminth not only to preserve their memory (I'm sure there are people out there who liked them how they were before as well as after their respective reworks!), but also to preserve their legacies. Of course maybe a couple of tweaks to their stats here & there as needed, as a lot of subsumed abilities can do with a buff of some kind :]

OMG Those Deimos Arcana changes sound awesome and I cant wait!!!  Like seriously.... dont make console wait very long to get arcana =/.  

---------

Im not super familiar with all things Necromech....... has there been any talk or movement on how quickly archwing weapon refill their ammo while on necromechs???  Its painfully slow in my opinion.   To the point of making all the other archwing guns un-usable for mech weapons....  

----------

I am super excited for all that corpus stuff...  the last orb, lichs, new railjack stuff.     I gotta say im a bit concerned about archwings......  Railjack isnt really a good mode for archwing leveling as it stands right now....   and your planning on nuking all the AW mission nodes????   I'd rather see some new type o AW nodes.  Use the RJ skybox but keep the AW node enemies and just have a few different mission types. 

For AW to be successful in RJ I thought bases and fighters should ignore AW's.  But RJ maps should be flooded with constant waves of AW type enemies that cant hurt the RJ.  Its just stuff you have to fight through while moving between the RJ and PoI's. 

-----------------

Revisions pt4....

- IMO you should definately redo RJ points of interest so they can be solo'ed from the inside.   Having POI's require inside and outside objectives is HORRIBLE.

- RJ will NEVER take off until you add PERMISSIONS. 

- Give Tether 1 second of immunity so they cant be exploded to early.  

- Buff the hell out of void hole and reduce its flux cost drastically so it can compete with Tether.

- Allow Battle avionics to be equipped to ANY slot so we can have combinations like  Tether + Ram.  

With the rebalance pass..

Can you lower the pips on Nidus's stacks back down?

Most missions just don't last long enough for them to matter. Especially since most players will go after a larva pull like a bunch of addicts going after a bag of meth.

You know, I'm not complaining but it would maybe be a cool idea to put an Umbra Forma alert on for more than 24 hours next time considering it's still not reintroduced anywhere else since it was removed from Railjack.

I missed out because I had an 18 hour shift and dared to sleep afterwards. Again, my personal problem, I'm aware. S#&$ happens. I'm not mad. Just something I'd ask to be at least thought about next time when making stupidly scarce gameplay-relevant items only temporarily available.

Thanks.

Archived