What to do with unwanted rivens?

Question

I have an ether daggers riven a tysis one, a cestra one and an anku one, all of them are trash (the one for the anku is somewhat decent but it's still bad), i tried to sell them for 5p each but still no one, i think i might try selling them for 10 pl for all of them, it's either that or trying to get a riven mod transmutator.

Are those the only 2 options to do with them?

Unrelated but how do i change the profile pic in forums?

8 answers to this question

You can also try rerolling their stats using kuva to make them look more attractive with better stats, but I don't recommend it for less popular weapon rivens.

You might be able to roll the ether daggers or the anku riven into an excellent statstick riven and sell it that way, but whether you do that is up to you.

hace 36 minutos, (NSW)OinTygon dijo:

You can also try rerolling their stats using kuva to make them look more attractive with better stats, but I don't recommend it for less popular weapon rivens.

You might be able to roll the ether daggers or the anku riven into an excellent statstick riven and sell it that way, but whether you do that is up to you.

the daggers and anku are the best ones because

anku riv: has a good critical chance + percentage and has + combo duration but a - chnace to get combo.

Ether daggers: high+ status chance (higher than sure shot) and a good amount of slash%, i think it's higher than any slash mod.

3 hours ago, McCIoud said:

You can hunt down a hydrolyst for a riven transmuter to transmute 4 unwanted rivens into a random new one

This ^ if you have transmuter then at least you can maybe get lucky and get a riven you want, I do it all the time when nearing capacity.

Selling unrolled riven for 100 endo is so bs. Most of all my crappy rivens I give away in other trades where buyer/seller made a good price for me. 

Edited by SpiritTeA