Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes not available in conclave

(XBOX)A1 BaBa

Most new frames haven't been rebalanced for conclave (same applies for Ember, Vauban and Wukong after being reworked).

I have no idea about some of the newest prime warframes since even enabling them as carbon copies of their non-prime counterparts would do the trick. Oddly enough, Inaros Prime was enabled in conclave for a couple of weeks before being disabled from it despite being a lot more balanced than some older primes that remain enabled.

3 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

I don't even know if anyone is still working on conclave, so there might be literally nobody to rework new frames to work in conclave.

This is correct. I think it was more than 2 years ago that the lone conclave dev (who was actually doing a fantastic job of balancing things in conclave!) was pulled to other tasks and then never returned. Since that day, any new or reworked frame has not been made available for conclave. 

On 2020-10-08 at 5:33 PM, Sevek7 said:

This is correct. I think it was more than 2 years ago that the lone conclave dev (who was actually doing a fantastic job of balancing things in conclave!) was pulled to other tasks and then never returned. Since that day, any new or reworked frame has not been made available for conclave. 

Thats a shame. Warframe is missing an opportunity with many games having a killer pvp experience and still unable to match Warframe in its speed and overall adaptive combat set ups. 

Digital Extremes first and foremost is a business and though providing a good product is ideal for that business keeping current with the market and consumer desire is not a factor that can be ignored. 

Its disappointing. 

1 hour ago, Maj-Cero said:

Didn't realize these other frames, but can add Xaku to that list

The last warframe added to conclave was Khora so the list includes any frame released after her, the 3 old ones that got big PvE reworks and looks like this:

Revenant, Garuda, Baruuk, Hildryn, Wisp, Gauss, Grendel, Protea, Xaku, Wukong, Ember and Vauban

Titania Prime and Inaros Prime are also disabled in conclave because of reasons even though their skills are already rebalanced for conclave (barring Titania's Tribute which seems to do nothing after the rework) and could have been released with exactly the same stats as their non-prime counterparts. 

Archived