Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma: Do We Get Anything From Who Win?

Zurakci

So I have looked at the dilemma. Grineer will Enslave more, Corpus will capture more of us Tenno.

My opinion is that the Grineer is still worse to sign up with, since they flat out want to rule and kill.

meanwhile Corpus wants to experiment with us, which doesnt result in us being let free after, but they dont have the "Enslaving more colonies" as a negative part, which means that they knows their place

But here is a thing.

IF SIGNING WITH CORPUS!! Can we please have a more Tenno corpus to battle against?  Someone with mobility, strength, and power such as us? I want the corpus to be worthy of fighting us. I mean.. Grineer have so many heavies, all Corpus have is 1 heavy, 5 types of Moa, 5 ospreys, 2 types of foot soldiers, and 2 types of Quad-legged Moas. Ok. but.. Non of them are all that hard. Equip Volt or Vauban gives you a huge weakness bonus and all. (except against most bosses that are not mechanized)

So yeah.. all in all. I want an end result from this. If Corpus win (which by now doesnt look like it) I want a special Corpus enemy that can hunt you down through the map (when corpus alert is on) similar ISH to the stalker, but more.. hunting that waiting.

Anyone else who feel that you should get something at the end of this?

Personally.. I go with Corpus.. Reason.. "Sacrifice the few to save the many."

Edited by Zurakci

You don't want to be experimented upon, do you?

I would rather have that than the Grineer taking over.

You do realize what the Corpus do with tenno and their frames... right?

I understand the issue.

HOWEVER... I would like to just say "Sacrifice the few, to save the many"

I would rather have that than the Grineer taking over.

I understand the issue.

HOWEVER... I would like to just say "Sacrifice the few, to save the many"

You aren't really saving anyone. Either way the choice ends in sacrifice. Sacrifice the tenno, or sacrifice the colonies. Colonies can be liberated later, dissected tenno can't.