Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

option for STFU mode

(PSN)FISSIONoMAILED

Can we please have a separate volume control for normal transmissions and hint/warning transmissions?  I mostly have my transmission volume down to 0 since I get annoyed quite easily by the incessant useless and quite moronic dialogue.  Like for example, when I play disruption, the usual thought looming in the back of my head is "STFU Little Duck/Ordis/Alad V".  When I play Exploiter/Profit bounty, my usual thought is:

giphy.gif

The problem with having transmission volume down to 0 with the current setup is you'd also miss important messages or prompts.  ie: Lua rescue, excavation power, mobile defense status.

Am 8.10.2020 um 09:12 schrieb (PS4)FISSIONoMAILED:

Can we please have a separate volume control for normal transmissions and hint/warning transmissions?  I mostly have my transmission volume down to 0 since I get annoyed quite easily by the incessant useless and quite moronic dialogue.  Like for example, when I play disruption, the usual thought looming in the back of my head is "STFU Little Duck/Ordis/Alad V".  When I play Exploiter/Profit bounty, my usual thought is:

giphy.gif

The problem with having transmission volume down to 0 with the current setup is you'd also miss important messages or prompts.  ie: Lua rescue, excavation power, mobile defense status.

Not to forget about Mother and Loid/Otak at every ISO vault run... If I play disruption with my friends in a party, we react exactly as you described it at the beginning of each run, 3 people unisono: STFU Little Duck ;-)

i think we'd need one or two more sliders than that, or even just the singular checkbox i'm looking for:
"disable tutorial Transmissions after hearing them the first time".

however having a control for Mission barks separately from Cutscene/Quest/Narrative Dialogue would be good too.

Archived