Jump to content

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix: 29.2.3


Recommended Posts

@[DE]Megan Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for Clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. Over a year ago, Rebecca said there would be work on fixing rotation on a piece by piece basis. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the Fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and Fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways, but this also broke the Cetus scaffolds as well. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

Edited by JorgeJoestar
Link to post
Share on other sites

Plz fix mirage 1st skill bug..it doesnt expire.. while bug cant use any skill/weapon.. Falling out of map seem to refresh it.. but in index falling out of map makes dead n doesnt respawn n even wont get to choose to extract/continue screen..

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a dojo decorator.
I'm not for people using bots, but you guys screwed on resource farming.
I'm presently not buying cosmetics or the upcoming nezha access unless this is fixed.  I can afford it.  I have money set aside, but making sure your game works at the bare minimum standard it has for years is the least you need to do to earn my dollars.
Please address this:

 

Edited by Klokwerkaos
Link to post
Share on other sites

My kuva alerts arent disappearing after I complete them... I can go into the same kuva mission over and over but I only get kuva the first time i do them, I do however get relics. It is very confusing and I keep repeating the same missions thinking they are new smh...

Link to post
Share on other sites

warframe users are very boring...
stop asking DE to fix the bugs, you don't realize that to do this, DE will spend her precious time and will not be able to make more wonderful new content for us!!!
what the problem of the game does not work properly, if we will always have new content!?!

"better a bird with a broken wing in the hand that two in the flying"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be nice if you number'd the Vault starts for missions in the Large Map so we don,t end up with empty vaults as the wrong one gets picked.  This would make the game better for all. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, S0NGA said:

warframe users are very boring...
stop asking DE to fix the bugs, you don't realize that to do this, DE will spend her precious time and will not be able to make more wonderful new content for us!!!
what the problem of the game does not work properly, if we will always have new content!?!

"better a bird with a broken wing in the hand that two in the flying"

Imagine being this guy, being satisfied with playing with bugs that break your game, and yet demand more (buggy) content lol. I - and most of the player base - would rather have the existing content work, at least on a basic level - than having new content rushed out the door all the time.

  • Like 18
Link to post
Share on other sites

The first rule of Warframe is to never touch new content on launch. DE will inevitably reduce the grind, fix bugs and nerf some things into the ground. Warframe is almost unplayable without wiki consultation anyways.

The pioneers who endure painful launches and add to the wiki are heroes.

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

And still no fix for lost necramech affinity on host migration, nor the ability to actually fit out a 12 mod slot necramech.

Is it too much to ask for the ability to slot a second orokin reactor? Max capacity 90 makes it into something you can load out properly.
Or even completely with half a dozen forma.

As it is you can't fit max level mods even if you literally forma all 12 slots...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Luisian321 said:
50 minutes ago, S0NGA said:

warframe users are very boring...
stop asking DE to fix the bugs, you don't realize that to do this, DE will spend her precious time and will not be able to make more wonderful new content for us!!!
what the problem of the game does not work properly, if we will always have new content!?!

"better a bird with a broken wing in the hand that two in the flying"

Imagine being this guy, being satisfied with playing with bugs that break your game, and yet demand more (buggy) content lol. I - and most of the player base - would rather have the existing content work, at least on a basic level - than having new content rushed out the door all the time.

dude! guys like you must be very innocent, because...
you don't know the difference between a serious comment and a sarcastic comment!!

Edited by S0NGA
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Did that "optimizing" involve deleting resource icons and a bunch of other assets?
Because mine are all gone, and after feeding Helminth a frame (when it defaults back to Revenant everytime), now my armoury won't load.

Alt-F4 required!

Edit: Restart fixed it...

Edited by OnceADrog
Update on issue after restart
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey DE Weapon Holsters have been bugged for many Melee weapons since the start of HoD. Can we get some eyes as this affects paid content? Multiple threads in the forums on this topic 

 

Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, S0NGA said:

dude! guys like you must be very innocent, because...
you don't know the difference between a serious comment and a sarcastic comment!!

Sarcasms are done with toning and stretching the words. It is impossible to differ a sarcastic sentence from a normal sentence which states an opinion through text. So people tend to state that its a joke or write "(sarcasm)" to state that the sentence is a sarcastic comment and does not relay an honest  opinion.

 

Thought that you knew..

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

After today's Hotfix lightning Exposure seems to progressively stack indefinitely, resulting in a too-bright to see anything lightning. My settings are no different from pre-hotfix where this did not occur

Spoiler

Oonoyqd.jpgEULovTw.jpgatfmpIm.jpg

The lightning exposure however seems to Reset upon changing the Game's rendering scenario (Like entering a Menu) so here's a comparison on how it looks Base and After it stacked (this part of the Orbiter should normally be REALLY dark)

Spoiler

rj4v7o9.jpgTkZZrd7.jpg

Waiting for a Fix since it's become Unplayable due to it's damage to my eyes

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I am continuing to push that abilities subsumed into the Helminth are shown when you type the name of the progenitor warframe into the search bar. As of now they only show up IF the warframes name is included in the description of the ability. That sounds nice, it's not. I can type in any warframe and I will have no idea if it gives me the result I want.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ITheRavenI said:

Sarcasms are done with toning and stretching the words. It is impossible to differ a sarcastic sentence from a normal sentence which states an opinion through text. So people tend to state that its a joke or write "(sarcasm)" to state that the sentence is a sarcastic comment and does not relay an honest  opinion.

Thought that you knew..

 

guys like you, forced me to get out of the subject...

Meaning of Sarcasm:

Spoiler

what is Sarcasm...

Sarcasm is a word originated in the Greek sarkasmós which means mockery, scorn...

Often, a sarcastic comment contains cruel words in its content that provoke an offensive reaction and hurt to the recipient. It serves to belittle and despise a certain person. Despite the dramatic reactions, sarcasm is also related to comedy.

A sarcastic individual uses a specific way of speaking that is likely to offend other people. Often, the excessive use of sarcasm indicates an arrogant person.

As a style figure, the use of sarcasm stands out in literature and in the art of public speaking (oratory). In literature, satire is a poetic composition rich in sarcasm. The satire aims to point out and ridicule the defects of a society, focusing on a particular theme.

In short, sarcasm is a more bitter and provocative type of irony, sometimes becoming almost an insult.


Difference between Sarcasm and Irony:

Spoiler

Sarcasm is characterized by having the objective of despising, offending or mocking something or someone. It consists of a kind of insulting irony.

The irony, on the other hand, is more moderate, not having the mocking content of sarcasm as its purpose. Irony represents the expression of an idea that is the opposite of what the person really thinks.

 Irony is an inversion of the real meaning of something in a given context, for example, when you say the opposite of what you think. Despite the function of criticizing and censoring something or someone, irony is a more moderate reaction than sarcasm.

 

I thought that you knew, the correct way...  (lol)

Edited by S0NGA
if happen to have more mistakes, I'm sorry, but its late here and I'm already going to sleep! ;)
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Schrimmseschrammse666 said:

the moment this hotfix dropped the host dropped out of cambion drift excevation and i am now in loading purgatory

and this hotfix fixes it. oh the irony

Was this after you restarted your game after the hotfix was deployed? 

5 hours ago, arae1967 said:

Would be nice if you number'd the Vault starts for missions in the Large Map so we don,t end up with empty vaults as the wrong one gets picked.  This would make the game better for all. 

 

You don't need them to be numbered there is only 3 mothers you can go to and start an Isolation Vault run, once you do a couple you they are easy to remember just archwing to each Mother and start them in whatever order you like.

I personally like to fly left about a 45 degrees after leaving Necralisk to that mother on the edge of the gunk under a branch, then I go to the one under the area inside the big cave area below where you load into when going straight to Cambrian Drift, then I go back to the Mother just outside Necralisk down the slug path to the left.

Map.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20200903090521

 

Edited by Slayer-.
added map
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...