Heart of Deimos: Hotfix: 29.2.3

heart of deimos has been a bit disappointing

i really like the newer infested designs those centipedes are off the hook the map i feel the same very nice colors and layout, i really mean it that stuff is great,

i like the mechs  but i dont / cant use them much because every time i play they run around and i have to do all the work because those damn mechs cant pick up a damn thing just shoot crap good idea bad execution,

PLEASE STOP WITH THE MINEING, FISHING AND ANIMAL CAPTURES IT LAME BORING AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT I SPENT PLAT JUST SO I COULD DO FAR LESS OF IT ,

AND after doing that junk i find out the the powers we can swap is sooo limited that i maxed the standing in deimos read what i could not do and just shut it off , i may swap maybe one warframe with a lame power thanks for that :( still have to read some stuff but i wounder if i even should i never seem to like the limitations you put in place.

- a bit of a bug report, gathering samples for that corpus dude i found that if you in archwing too long it seems like the sample drops taper not sure whats going on maybe im high just maybe try that out in your bug testing maybe you will have better luck duplicating it..

• Like 1

Can you please fix liches spawning directly on top of the player?  I've had this happen about a dozen times in the last few days.  The lich spawns and the collision shoots the player across the room.  Of course it also triggers knockdown.