Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Larvlings not spawning for me after recent update

Vanilla_nuka

Prior to this update today, I had an active Lich, after the update went live I preceded to kill it, since then ive Run multiple missions on Saturn and Sedna and no new lich larvling  will spawn for me. I get the screen flicker notification, but nothing spawns, and Im checking every nook and cranny of every tileset looking for these things, anyone else having this issue?

I have run Cassini on saturn about 10 or so times, and run separate sabotage and exterminate missions on Saturn & Sedna, with not a single spawn. I get the screen flicker, but no kuva guardian dialog or larvling spawn, its very frustrating. Doesnt seem to matter what frame I use, Ive used Ember, inaros, and umbra so far

After many more failed attempts at trying to get a larvling to spawn, I decided to use a freshly crafted frame that I have never used to hunt for a larvling and got one to spawn. Apparently I cant use any frames that Ive already used to spawn a lich anymore to make another spawn. For example, the last lich I had, I initiated it while using Khora, and killed it using mesa. If I use Khora to try and get another larvling to spawn, it glitches out, and wont spawn the larvling.

Archived