Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replay value, where is it for you?

Jackdarsan

On 2020-10-09 at 6:48 AM, (PS4)thegarada said:

My struggle happens when the game wants me to grind below level 80 stuff. No thanks. 

I feel ya man, cracking relics are only bearable with a Podcast playing in the background. Otherwise, i only run Lich, Arbies and Steel Path missions

I kinda just choose any endless/semi-hard mission and zone out cause I enjoy the combat and movement so much. I change the weapons I use, tweak builds or try weird builds, and pretty much don't have a lot of big goals. I don't burn through Mastery either, so I can vary it up from time to time grinding for an occasional weapon/frame I haven't gotten yet. And if I get too burnt out I'll play something else. Warframe has enough variety in it to keep me engaged for a long while but I typically switch to other games like BF4 when I'm bored of it.

Just working out what I don't have which is some arcane's and Kuira. So guess I'll work on the PT/Orb mother farms and it is nice to have a reason to replay the star chart to hunt down Kuria. Wish DE can add more of these side objectives. 

Even if it was play 1 frame through a whole star chart to get a decoration or something, would totally go nuts and do that for every frame. Thats the kinda of nut case I am. I want that thing to kinda chase in the long run. 

Getting back into some other games to cool off warframe a little. Its just my addictive personality, I tend to focus to hard on one thing and then get tired of it. 

Thanks for all the advice will take a lot of it on board. 

On 2020-10-09 at 3:46 PM, nslay said:

I'm trying to get where you're at... to be basically finished with the game. Ironically, I envy you! For me, it seems like logging in and having little to do to keep up is nice. But here you're complaining about replay-ability and entertainment. You want that "new player" experience! The grass really is greener on the other side! Either we aspire to be in your finished state with the game and complain about the grind to get there, or we apparently complain that there's nothing left to do when we "finish" the game and yearn for the "new player" experience.

That is it, I was trying to catch up with some mates and now I've surpassed them. I nerded out and made an excel file and was fun to gather everything in the game. Guess the key is to just take breaks since this kind of game never finishers, DE will always put something new to farm/play. Will look forward to the new update coming out the end of this month. 

Learn how to do tridolons. It's fun because it's time gated and requires a lot of optimisation. Of course it's only semi rewarding (420 caps on average needed for r5 energise and grace), but you'll find your own fun in doing as many as possible per night.

For me it's finding new builds, new ways of doing things. Like a few weeks ago, I got in a mood to try spy vaults with Umbra instead of Prowling through them all easy like. It was fun!

And of course, there's a huge kick in helping friendly new people.

Strict adherence to the Most Efficient Meta Experience is the route to boredom. Finding out that Nyx or Zephyr do fine on the Steel Path is FUN.

Archived