What does helminth means for old frames??

I know helminth its the new thing that its supposed be great and all, also know that a rework had to be made to xaku, what I wonder its what about the old warframes??

Many warframes due lack of actualization or changes to the game mechanics are kind of left behind, usually DE comes and rebalance or rework their abilities to be more functional or less bran death like, but now that we have helminth in place, does this mean that for any poorly designed frame or underpower one we will need to go helminth to see if subsuming any ability would help it?? so no reworks for DE unless its a xaku like case where the initial design was flawed??

Only time will tell but this kinda concerns me.

they will rework if community desperately wants it, although now that will happen very rarely since players will find something to make that frame usable. currently only zephyr and Grendel for me feel like need some changes. even with helminth abilities, there is not much those frames can uniquely bring out in gameplay. (by that i dont mean zephyr long a$$ flying and grendels roll ball)

I do believe people will still want reworks for warframes, both players and developers, hopefully not less than before for neither us(I want reworks as much as before anyway).

Honestly I'm more worried a framed could end up having skills synergizing too well which each other making it not worth it to replace any of them. It's a place where I would want every frame to be but that would kinda make the ability infusion redundant.

On the other hand the infusion might bring in some hard data on frames abilities which could incentivise DE to rework something. Both on good and bad as people choosing away an ability can be of many different reasons.

Helmith doesnt mean the end of reworks for DE. As they said in the last Devstream, its the Wild West! It, at the moment, wont be used in any way that will effect frame reworks or rebalancing. Its its own thing.

1 hour ago, Dhrekr said:

I fully expect and want DE to keep reviewing older warframes, and I don't see why they shouldn't.

"What's the point of the Helminth system if all abilities are good?" Pretty much follows the logic for the tremendous balance issues the game has where some things just have no use even as 'starter' equipment. 

Onto OP: In all likelihood, frames that are just completely not worth using in the face of other options even with the Helminth system may be reworked if there is extremely high demand for it, otherwise it'll just be put off as a pet project for if someone in particular wants it done at the company. Individual powers are more likely to be buffed rather than the frame and its usability in the first place for the purposes of having higher appeal for ability replacement, or maybe even the abilities that have been replaced more being looked at and given small tunes so as not to be replaced quite as often. While things like such may help the frame in general, it won't be the immediate intent anytime soon.