Trolling Tridolons increasing.

Am I the only one noticing the massive influx of a specific type of trolling when doing Tridolons?

There are players that will intentionally wait for Garry to be spawned in before rush killing it to ruin players from collecting shards and doing Hydrolyst.

A similar method, which I am not sure how they do, is the player will pull the entire team back into Cetus even if it's just them waiting at the exit.

At first, I thought these were just rare, but there's been more of it happening in about 3 out of 5 of my tridolon runs. And while I do know there's a recruitment channel, I'm sure I will run into the same try harding trolls that are sabotaging our missions for a giggle. Some of these trolls are in duos so you can't complete a 3 on 1 report and are met with a 2 v 2 report, or worse, 3 v 1 report. 

Currently building for solo since there is no report option for "Intentional Sabatoge" and I doubt they will remedy this abuse by letting eidolons drop shards when killed.

• Like 1
6 минут назад, Misotheos сказал:

Am I the only one noticing the massive influx of a specific type of trolling when doing Tridolons?

There are players that will intentionally wait for Garry to be spawned in before rush killing it to ruin players from collecting shards and doing Hydrolyst.

A similar method, which I am not sure how they do, is the player will pull the entire team back into Cetus even if it's just them waiting at the exit.

At first, I thought these were just rare, but there's been more of it happening in about 3 out of 5 of my tridolon runs. And while I do know there's a recruitment channel, I'm sure I will run into the same try harding trolls that are sabotaging our missions for a giggle. Some of these trolls are in duos so you can't complete a 3 on 1 report and are met with a 2 v 2 report, or worse, 3 v 1 report. 

Currently building for solo since there is no report option for "Intentional Sabatoge" and I doubt they will remedy this abuse by letting eidolons drop shards when killed.

Eidolons always were the most garbage part in whole game for me. 
I’m trying to avoid playing it as much as possible. And now adding trolling as additional flaw to its already major flaw list.

I guess someone made post how he enjoyed trolling randoms , I guess that post is one of sources of this mess. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Misotheos said:

And while I do know there's a recruitment channel, I'm sure I will run into the same try harding trolls that are sabotaging our missions for a giggle.

Stop being so pessimistic and just use recruit chat. I haven’t done a massive amount of runs but I have never encountered this issue even once - I always use recruit chat for them. Everyone knows that pub games have issues like this, so you really shouldn’t be surprised. It’s a lot harder for someone to get away with causing issues in premade groups. I have found that people are more likely to report (at least claim they will/have) in premade squads.

• Just send your evidence of poor behaviour to support. There is no chat option for it because it requires additional information.
  • Like 2

Consider that there are higher drop chances and a smaller pool for killing the Gantulyst than there is capturing it for certain arcanes. 

Killed
3x Eidolon Shards
ArcaneStrike64x Arcane Strike 18.25%
ArcaneAwakening64x Arcane Awakening 18.25%
ArcaneGuardian64x Arcane Guardian 15.68%
ArcanePhantasm64x Arcane Phantasm 10.20%
ArcaneEruption64x Arcane Eruption 10.20%
ArcaneAegis64x Arcane Agility 10.20%
ArcaneAcceleration64x Arcane Acceleration 10.20%
ArcanePrecision64x Arcane Precision 7.02%

Captured
Flawless Sentient Core
3x Eidolon Shards
Brilliant Eidolon Shard
Radiant Eidolon Shard
Gantulyst Articula
ArcaneStrike64x Arcane Strike 14.63%
ArcaneAwakening64x Arcane Awakening 14.63%
ArcaneGuardian64x Arcane Guardian 11.92%
ArcanePhantasm64x Arcane Phantasm 9.25%
ArcaneEruption64x Arcane Eruption 9.25%
ArcaneAegis64x Arcane Agility 9.25%
ArcaneAcceleration64x Arcane Acceleration 9.25%
ArcanePrecision64x Arcane Precision 5.92%
ArcanePulse64x Arcane Pulse 5.29%
ArcaneUltimatum64x Arcane Ultimatum 5.29%
ArcaneAegis64x Arcane Aegis 5.29%

If they've already maxed the focus skills they need, they don't want shards. If they've maxed, or have enough aegis, ultimatums, pulse what have you, or just want a better chance at precision, guardian or phantasm for their builds. 

I see you've reported them, apparently, but I see no mention of you stating your intent for a triple capture, or asking the other people what they want. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Misotheos said:

I had a guy start up what I thought seemed to be an innocent conversation about amp damage, guess they were just baiting so him and his "me too" lackie could start an argument they were carrying because he had 30% more overkill damage on the stats screen.

thats one troll I ran into but honistly I don't do the mode often, I find it stressful enough trying to make sure everything is working without having to put up with people like that, DE plz run scarlet spear again so I can complete my arcane collection and ever have to do eidolons again!!

Edited by _Anise_
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Misotheos said:

Your first problem was doing pubs and assuming recruitment will be a S#&$show. Recruit chat for tridolons is sweater than finding a destiny raid group. You will be fine in recruit. Otherwise build a solo chroma/volt like I did years ago.

5 hours ago, Misotheos said:

And while I do know there's a recruitment channel, I'm sure I will run into the same try harding trolls that are sabotaging our missions for a giggle.

you don't know unless you try, and chances are anyone experiencing the same issues would also go to look there for people as well, so there's a good chance you'll run into someone like minded.

remember, PUG games are ALWAYS a dice roll. you'll likely say you don't need reminding of that, but some people just don't understand it as well as they think they do.