Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equilibrium and arcane pulse/energize

DeckChairVonBananaCamel

Question

I know that the wiki states that:

But what i want to know is this: Does arcane energize increase the amount of health gained from energy orbs? Likewise does arcane pulse increase energy gained from health orbs?

4 answers to this question

That's written on the wiki though

The extra health from Arcane Pulse is not considered as being from a health orb, and thus will not affect EquinoxIcon272 Equinox's passive or Mod TT 20pxEquilibrium.

The extra energy from Arcane Energize is not considered as being from an energy orb, and thus will not affect EquinoxIcon272 Equinox's passive, Mod TT 20pxEquilibrium, Energy Pulse, or HildrynIcon272 Hildryn's shield restore.

Energize doesn't "boost" the energy gained from the Energy Orb but triggers a separate proc, hence it doesn't. Never tried Pulse but I guess it works the same way

i don't think i've ever specifically tested it but i can't say i recall it having applied since that would mean suddenly instead of getting like 27 converted, you'd get like 160, haha.

but actually that's simple enough to test and now i'm curious, i'll get back to you in like 15 minutes.
actually maybe like 40 minutes, because Steam wants to cloudsync a 7Meg save over the course of what looks like will be 10 minutes. 
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

20 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

That's written on the wiki though

Energize doesn't "boost" the energy gained from the Energy Orb but triggers a separate proc, hence it doesn't. Never tried Pulse but I guess it works the same way

Ahh i see, i was looking at the equilibrium page, didn't even think of looking at the individual pages for the arcanes *facepalm*

9 minutes ago, taiiat said:

well, that's conclusive enough for me.
WKSm64X.png
i'm sure Pulse does the same thing, i'm not going to bother to cross test it.

thankyou!

Archived