Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 24 hour downtime on mastery rank tests should be removed

(PSN)CakeAndRaptors

Every time I see this question, I think about how it can be pretty awful for guys starting out that actually put in their plat for slots and then have to wait a bit longer than they want to for the small jumps at the start. But at the higher ranks - where it can take quite a few hours of consistent grind to get the mastery for the next rank, its not only for the live service model, but also to protect players from themselves. DE doesn't want Warframe to be the next Starcraft 2, or WoW, which has claimed addicts lives. I guess Rivens are given a solid pass though because they make good enough money and most people that can afford to buy them (legitimately) are functioning members of society.

I stopped hitting the MR tests once I got to like MR 9 or 10 way back. Then Rivens came out and I just went day to day up to MR 16 so I could use any Riven. 3 Umbra formas in the recent Dev stream has me doing it again, I'll hit MR 29 in the next week or so.

Warframe isn't going to vanish overnight. It'll be here for another 8 years at the very least. Take your time, enjoy the game, rage at the bugs, enjoy the game, flail your arms and legs in a tantrum as new content is poured out half cooked, enjoy the game.

Find what you like. Do what you don't like at bare minimum to get what you want.

And remember.

It's just a game. Enjoy it.

(Rage at will when nessessary =p )

Archived