Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daughter’s Costume Party Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, ChillrendVN said:

John Prodman cheap cosplay

Composition: a pan with an apron tape*, a yellow (?) shirt, a green blanket wrapped around the legs

* - No apron was harmed in the process

Reveal hidden contents

14G0rjt.png

TdeUKQR.png

THIS IS HILARIOUS
I DIDN'T KNOW WHO JOHN PRODMAN WAS BUT NOW THAT I DO THIS IS FRICKIN GREAT

I’m sure it’s a no but does 3D Printer filament count as house hold items? Lmao it’s probably one of the most prevalent items in my household besides used spools. I do a lot of 3D printing as a side hobby and I have a pretty good idea for a costume I could do but it would require me to print the parts. 

pos4zeTtj Eidolon seer-zwong intercepted at isolated node sahd by Tenno sahd-pahk. But first, interaction

Hello DE and my fellow tenno it's me ArchimedianIrmis(ps4 tenno) today I've made a  Quill Onkko costume form common house materials, I used a 2 baking trays, a black blanket, some cardboard for the mask and red electrical tape (I didn't have regular transparent tape ;-;)  I hope you like it! 

Every choice closes off an infinite number of possible futures. The costume i crafted is unique in all the multiverse. Where i end, and it begins? An unanswerable question. Research. Craft. Assemble. Strive to answer the unanswerable! Sho-lah tenno! 

• Like 25

3de4ba64caf8c1cb5485d9059ccadfca6ab0e131

Oberon (Feyarch) Spectre!

Shout out to my dogwood for having leaves already turning red lol. Otherwise, we have a collander, construction paper, clothes, and a blanket, held together with tape, safety pins, and hope. Honorary mention to the table cloth so I would have a nice Hallowed Ground to stand on.

• Like 17