Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daughter’s Costume Party Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Warframe Limbo Street Skin ... Created!

5nVuwhB.jpg

Simple design made with clothes that I found in my drawers ... White stripes made with report paper that I did not deliver ... And that's it.

Edit: Thinking about it, I decided to upload these two more photos (that I took that same day)

D1AWzYp.jpg

dLvP0qt.jpg

Edited by Brian.-xD
  • Like 4

15399.jpeg?width=504&height=672                                                                                                                                                          this is a picture of a xaku that has landed in my backyard and has been making runs on my trash cans, trying to reassemble itself. this is made out of a shirt, bits of cardboard, bits of garbage, and some duct tape. this is my own original design. like Xaku, who is a cobbled together mass of junk and rubble, i decided to capture that same idea, with my garbage xaku costume. good luck to all other contestants!! :) (sorry i couldnt get the face piece to stay attached)

15396.jpeg

Edited by groonkles_the_destroyer
i forgot to add something
  • Like 7

Cardboard Necramech

Found broken during fass

J4tdO45.png

After transference

lEU9kCQ.jpg

2KSC92H.jpg

Back view

7sOEeo7.jpg

tTQQFWX.jpg

Took a bit over a week for me to finish this.

It was made with a cardboard box, a plant pot plate, hot glue, tape, and a plastic bag. Mask was made with Styrofoam covered with tape.

I think cardboard necramech was the most honorable way to pay respects to the legendary war hero Snake. He might be gone but he most surely shall not be forgotten

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Klebersf said:

Cardboard Necramech

Found broken during fass

J4tdO45.png

After transference

lEU9kCQ.jpg

2KSC92H.jpg

Back view

7sOEeo7.jpg

tTQQFWX.jpg

Took a bit over a week for me to finish this.

It was made with a cardboard box, a plant pot plate, hot glue, tape, and a plastic bag. Mask was made with Styrofoam covered with tape.

I think cardboard necramech was the most honorable way to pay respects to the legendary war hero Snake. He might be gone but he most surely shall not be forgotten

We should hold a veterans/Rememberance day to honor snake and his fallen robo comrades

"Lest we Protect"-August 25 2020

Hello peoples.Here is my scuffed harrow costume.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0K0WamLRbeNswmfe6Vz8wWlSw

This costume consists of the following 

1 short sleeve t-shirt,1 long sleeve shirt,1 pair of house shoes,1 towel, 1 black sock, 1 pair of white socks, paper, scissors, 1 permanent marker, and colored pencils.

Thank you for viewing my post and have a good day!

• Like 1

Here's my entry-submission-thing for the contest.

Since i am a cosplayer and got a lot of cosplay stuff lying around (also stuff for my actual neffy cos) i made sure to use only the most basic stuff like a pot, a can, tinfoil and curtains. The beard thing is a scarf i pinned on cardboard which was by far the hardest thing to get stuck on my body.

Also my expression is not me trying to smile - it's the mild panic of dropping the "hat" cause it would break my floor.

(just edited this post cause i now know how to add pictures directly, haHA!(also if you're reading this, i wish you a wonderful day! And good luck to all the other participants : D)

AUr2wEe.jpg

Edited by Bugbreach
fixing the image
  • Like 12

here's my take on a budget nezha!! my love for warframe and low effort cosplay brought me here :))

the headpieces are made of red ribbons and old britney spears CDs (sorry britney). the neck&chest things are also made of red ribbons, and im holding a basket i would normally use to store onions :v also including!: mesh gloves, knee-high socks, black heeled boots, and an oriental dress i would probably wear to chinese new year parties

Bnsrw4C.jpg

uepFKfa.jpg

JQcjBlO.jpg

tossed in a meme because i liked the image of me chucking the basket across the room a little too much ;p

• Like 7

https://imgur.com/gallery/zW7BfMf

Onkko made of a curtain for the body, pot cover for the top of the head, basket lid for the stomach, a noodle bowl, and a piece of paper as the face plate.

And a table with 3 pumpkins that are supposed to be sentient cores, a bowl? and an unfinished Lex Prime.

Edited by (XB1)Dino Voxis
  • Like 5

Little-Duck-Low-Cost-Cosplay-Imgur.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/UKJutL6

Fortuna's Little Duck ;)

Materials I used:

A Shoe Box

A Tissue Box

Black Clothes

Paint

Staples

Tape

For Her Chest Piece, I used a shoe box. For her head piece, I used a tissue box. I took black clothes from my closet that I thought match the character the most. As well as painting the the cardboard and her tattoos. I hope this Paint is washable.

Also As I was typing this My M Key Fell off my key board.

Edited by (PS4)TeddiKuma
I forgot to Post the Image.
  • Like 11