Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daughter’s Costume Party Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Khora Urushu Skin!

Flowers made with coloured party napkins.

Mask with tissue and paper towel, painted.

Claws made with inkjet paper coloured with gold paint.

Wig made with black stockings.

Misc. old fabric.

DuCPjRv.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Sxt28
  • Like 5

It's Naberus! I am pleased to announced that Daughter has arrived! 

Here is my submission for the costume contest. To start, I had created the glass shard headpiece using clear plastic from an old face shield visor and a headband. The necklace was constructed using colored paper and markers. I had used a white tank top and painted it to resemble Daughter's overall look, along with carboard cut out of her infested pod. I had used red paint to get the painted hand prints and blood look for my make up as well. Lastly, I also found some coloring pages of some of the Naberus puppet figurines and colored them with colored pencils to hang in the back drop. 

I hope you enjoy this look as much as I enjoyed taking the time to put this together! :) Happy Night of Naberus my fellow Tennos!

kS7Z7C2.jpegyRhl74W.jpeg

• Like 4

This costume is supposed to be Natah, most of it is made of cardboard boxes and paper bags with the handy use of a piano bench for her seat. Other items include two baseball caps, and a small black cape for the helmet, as well as body pencil for the markings. It was fun making this costume and seeing all the other cool ideas and creativity!

Image link:

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPHeoLpB1gKaBgdBL0SiPPt_7v9jlUbGtZE-E5z

I can't thank you all enough for not only participating but encouraging one another and enjoying each other's costumes. This contest was so much fun and we were very impressed by your creations. Thank you for attending Daughter's Costume Party! Daughter couldn't be happier. 😄

You can watch the full winner reveal on Home Time #30!

Official Winner List:

Honorable Mentions:

• Like 2