Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream Overview: home stream 10/9/2020

thanks as always Mako, a LOT of stuff to like here!

- the event rewards look pretty good, gonna grab those glyphs and is that a Necramech Skin behind the dev's screens? it would make sense to have a DoTD Necramech, what with it already being part skeleton. nice that the Basmu will also get a skin, and the Plgaue Zaws will be around despite Plague Star being gone (if this event is recurring then it won't matter as much if Plague Star gets axed, though for all we know this event might just be Plague Star on Deimos, so *shrugs*)

- Nezha prime looks good, but I still prefer his Deluxe. I called it for Guandao Prime and I'm SOOO HAPPY that we finally have another primed polearm after all this time (no, Tipedo Prime doesn't count)! Zatki Prime could be a good secondary too hopefully.

- not sure what gender Lavos is, don't care, their theme is cool but by GOD they look hideous. can't remember the last time I actually liked a frame's default skin, which wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to wait months or even years to see a skin or tennogen for them.

- Corpus Liches! YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I was really concerned that DE weren't going to revisit the Lich system due to it's bad reception, but thankfully they haven't been put off. now if they can just improve the system to be a bit less tedious, i think Corpus Liches will be really fun, and I can't wait to see what crazy weapons they'll get; there's several Corpus weapons that could use some love!

- Deimos Arcana should be a fun update, glad about those changes to isolation vaults, no more wild goose chases for Scintillant and Necramech Mods. new Mewch and Infested weapons also sound greta, Glad Nunchuks are getting some love again, but please, leave off the Warfans after this one DE, especially if we're not getting more stances. admittedly it's my least favourite melee type, and I'm sure some feel the same way about Heavy Blades, though I like those.

- I CERTAINLY didn't expect DE to go all out on MR 30 rewards? what in god's name made them do this? 3 UMBRA FORMA? 30 Riven Slots? unique emoites and emojis? surley this must mean 90% of the people who don't care about MR now have SOME reason to shoot for MR30. I'm expecting there'll be a lot more power-levelling from this point on, so there'll be no shortage of players on Steel path Hydron or whatever the best Affinity spot is currently. the relay thing also sounds interesting, and to top it off, even more ranks beyond 30 for those wanting it? I'll wholeheartedly admit, DE have genuinely surprised me here: I did not expect this, and I hope it goes to plan!

- Hood ornament for ship is meh, I know it's not meant to be massive, but, it does look underwhelming. the revised changes could go either way, but we'll need to know more about those before we grab the pitchforks. given that they said they're lookign at nukes though, it's gonna get salty all right... I just hope Pablo gets to chime in so that we don't end up with a total clusterf**k that sets off this powder keg of a forum..

- UI Customization.. ok? I don't know why you'd change the classic "blue for buffs, red for bad things" formula that's been around for god knows how long, but hey, if you wnat a green UI, be my guest. I'll probably just keep mine the same.

- Mirage's deluxe looks REALLY nice, a true court Jester/Harlequin look, that one might just get bought, perhaps at full price even, I like it very much!

- and finally, it seems that DE are actibely tryign to bait people into getting on the wrong side of kickbot, else why would they give *that* frame specifically an "upskirt mechanic?" it's pretty funny IMO, but Kickbot is gonna be working overtime and if there wasn't gonna be a ban massacre before, I think there will be now!

cant wait GIF

3 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

So many infested weapons. Its a good time to be a nidus main.

hungry the simpsons GIF

infested nikana when?

3 hours ago, (PS4)Darmstomp said:

Did they refer to Lavos as a female this time? Cos as far as I know they called him a male when he was first revealed. Also kinda disappointed they basically didn‘t show anything new for him :(

yea ? was cause confused as prior he was used and then i heard she , so i ? cause i was unsure  

3 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Lady Liches? That's hot

tech lady ceo liches 

2 hours ago, Krilexis said:

Pretty sure both the Alchemist and Wraithe are male. WiIl have to wait next year for female ones x)

what i thought, i heard she on it so i was confused and marked it as unsure 

2 hours ago, Hayrack said:

There was an alert to join in devstream relay but nothing happened, what was that?

see nezha prime and its dragon euphemera in person

2 hours ago, (PS4)Darmstomp said:

I have to assume then that Lavos probably won‘t be out this month then, since the only new thing they showed was his name. 

seems about right, maybe nov/dec?

2 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Ho? They are nerfing the trinity of nukes? The salt during the fallout will be G L O R I U S!

Snack Popcorn GIF by Angry Birds Movie - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

infested nikana when?

yea ? was cause confused as prior he was used and then i heard she , so i ? cause i was unsure  

tech lady ceo liches 

what i thought, i heard she on it so i was confused and marked it as unsure 

see nezha prime and its dragon euphemera in person

seems about right, maybe nov/dec?

Snack Popcorn GIF by Angry Birds Movie - Find & Share on GIPHY

Yeah I looked at the devstream and they call Lavos a he again lol

I know some people including myself were confused, so just wanna clear that up for anybody. 

Tommy Dewey Waiting GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

Nights of Naberus - came late didnt see it hope its good
Nezha prime - fodder to get to mr 30 nothing else
Deimos update - QoL updates are the best kind
Mastery Rank 30 - Rewards are nice and seem fitting
Relay Blessing - Seems quite nice and boost goes for everyone in relay even if not mr30?
WF revised #4 - hoping for some QoL updates, not sure what they mean by "nuking strategies"  just hope they dont mess with Equinox or they dont kill off an entire playstyle for the dreams of other playstyles when it doesn't affect them at all
UI coloring - something nice might mess with
Mirage deluxe - looks like #*!%in Hera Syndulla I cant unsee it now u cant

2 hours ago, Rebore said:

Tommy Dewey Waiting GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

Nights of Naberus - came late didnt see it hope its good
Nezha prime - fodder to get to mr 30 nothing else
Deimos update - QoL updates are the best kind
Mastery Rank 30 - Rewards are nice and seem fitting
Relay Blessing - Seems quite nice and boost goes for everyone in relay even if not mr30?
WF revised #4 - hoping for some QoL updates, not sure what they mean by "nuking strategies"  just hope they dont mess with Equinox or they dont kill off an entire playstyle for the dreams of other playstyles when it doesn't affect them at all
UI coloring - something nice might mess with
Mirage deluxe - looks like #*!%in Hera Syndulla I cant unsee it now u cant

Starts @ about 8:45 into the stream. Details some of the items available when the event starts. Mostly cosmetic but also some plague star items and items that may have been missed in previous events along with some new ones. The Whispering Naberus Mobile is the recommended pickup. It is a ship decoration that can be interacted with for a new themed story. All items look to cost Mother tokens, the Mobile was 100 tokens on stream.

im really wondering what hes refering to when talking about nerfing "Abusive" strategies cause i cant really think of anything id call abusive atm.

really hoping the status tweak brings back some diversity it feels like they made everything worse than  Viral+Slash with Corrosive being slightly below it and Heat being a good standalone status or combined with either.

rest of the stuff seems intresting i might give Nezha Prime a try i never did try the rework much

26 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Did they say when is gonna be out ? Update 29.5 ? Already saw on Facebook "coming soon"

No dates provided...but let me expand.

The night of Naberus (or however it's spelled) starts "next week," which should be the week of 12/12/2020.

The next content patch being talked about is the Deimos update.  No actual date provided, and no actual content listed.  What content was demonstrated was one weapon (the secondary infested laser).  They talked about the second mech, but couldn't even officially agree on the name.  They listed a bunch of other things they wanted to add to Deimos....but were less than clear on what was actually going to be part of that content.

Most interestingly, the Alchemist has no release date.  For those counting, 4 frames were promised in 2020.  We have the time frame (Protea), the broken frame (Xaku), the concept artwork but no details for the alchemist (name escapes me), and a fourth unnamed one that is supposed to be releasing this year.

So....all in all nothing.  The October event seems like a retread of Plague Star which will heavily focus on Deimos.  The stuff being listed is an unknown amount of time in the future.  Most importantly, it seems like founders will get a crack at MR 30 on the next content release.  That's about two weeks away....so there's that to look forward to.  Normal people who actually did the Steel Path grind and Railjack are likely to get it with the prime access and next content patch.  Those of us who couldn't care less about steel path are likely to have it maybe in 2020.  Those people with a life are probably looking at 2021.

2020 is the year warframe decided to not move forward.  Maybe 2021 will be better.  Of course, I said that in 2019 too.  Maybe being bought out at the highest levels will be providing a new set of targets.  I'm not holding my breath....considering we still have 2016 promises on the list of things not yet seen.

On 2020-10-10 at 2:32 PM, Laston said:

im really wondering what hes refering to when talking about nerfing "Abusive" strategies cause i cant really think of anything id call abusive atm.

really hoping the status tweak brings back some diversity it feels like they made everything worse than  Viral+Slash with Corrosive being slightly below it and Heat being a good standalone status or combined with either.

rest of the stuff seems intresting i might give Nezha Prime a try i never did try the rework much

might be the easy n cheesy   steelpath and arbi's methods 

overall i had hopes for WF this year but nothing really to bring away in this updates has made any impact on me , helmith was so good on paper till it was nerfed/changed before launch , now we just have metas behind grindwalls again 

the open world is just another "island" as steve called it , no interconection to rest of game, but at least the old key system for derilect was retired  ,and we got some new pets i guess. 

i can only hope more changes next year , given tencent now owns and is backing the game directly  

19 hours ago, Myscho said:

Did they say when is gonna be out ? Update 29.5 ? Already saw on Facebook "coming soon"

no specifics just soon

1 minute ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

I'm just curious, how does Nidus and the infested aesthetic appeal to you? I've never understood how it appeals to people and have been very curious.

Since you asked so nicely I'll give this my best shot.

Personally I like organic designs over machine or industrial ones. The works of H. R. Giger are amazing, as popularized by the Alien films and have inspired a lot of my tastes as an adult. Aside from that I am a huge fan of zombie films, all the way back to my childhood with the George Romero movies. I've always been a huge fan of science fiction and have had an appreciation for villains in various forms of media. As a kid I was always the bad guys when I'd play Ninja turtles or Transformers with kids my age. So throughout my life I've really taken a liking to anything sinister, with excess flesh and sinew that travels in a pack. The Flood in Halo, the Borg in Star Trek and of course the infested.

The infested in particular are of interest to me because of their bio-mechanical origins. They behave like your typical horde of mindless mutants but its not a virus or magic that reanimates them, its technology. Its like the Borg decided instead of making cyborgs they'd just turn people into disgusting Cronenberg monstrosities instead. They're also very unique in comparison to the other factions in Warframe, they have a lot of potential for awesome lore and storytelling but the devs time after time refuse to take advantage of this awesome faction they've got, sitting there on the back burner. Even with Deimos, a node that they described as an infested home-world contained zero infested lore. Instead choosing to focus on the Orokin and Tenno, ignoring the infestation altogether.

I hope that answers your question and gives a little insight into why I primarily use infested weapons even though they're lackluster when compared to pretty much everything else in the game and why I'm very excited for the second half of the Deimos update.

19 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

2020 is the year warframe decided to not move forward.  Maybe 2021 will be better.  Of course, I said that in 2019 too.  Maybe being bought out at the highest levels will be providing a new set of targets.  I'm not holding my breath....considering we still have 2016 promises on the list of things not yet seen.

'Decided to' is a bit unfair considering the major disruptions the game faced earlier in the year. Most people aren't really capable of a whole lot of 'moving forwards' when it's suddenly a great deal less likely they're going to be alive for the rest of the year. And since Warframe is made by DE, which is comprised of people, I can forgive them for not being quite as creative as they normally would be. Of course, I don't know what was going on at DE. Maybe Deimos was the only thing they had decently far down the pipeline anyway. But I think this year, it's not fair to complain about a lack of forward momentum.

(Any problems that have to do with where we already are, of course, are still 100% fair game in my book.)

34 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Since you asked so nicely I'll give this my best shot.

Personally I like organic designs over machine or industrial ones. The works of H. R. Giger are amazing, as popularized by the Alien films and have inspired a lot of my tastes as an adult. Aside from that I am a huge fan of zombie films, all the way back to my childhood with the George Romero movies. I've always been a huge fan of science fiction and have had an appreciation for villains in various forms of media. As a kid I was always the bad guys when I'd play Ninja turtles or Transformers with kids my age. So throughout my life I've really taken a liking to anything sinister, with excess flesh and sinew that travels in a pack. The Flood in Halo, the Borg in Star Trek and of course the infested.

The infested in particular are of interest to me because of their bio-mechanical origins. They behave like your typical horde of mindless mutants but its not a virus or magic that reanimates them, its technology. Its like the Borg decided instead of making cyborgs they'd just turn people into disgusting Cronenberg monstrosities instead. They're also very unique in comparison to the other factions in Warframe, they have a lot of potential for awesome lore and storytelling but the devs time after time refuse to take advantage of this awesome faction they've got, sitting there on the back burner. Even with Deimos, a node that they described as an infested home-world contained zero infested lore. Instead choosing to focus on the Orokin and Tenno, ignoring the infestation altogether.

I hope that answers your question and gives a little insight into why I primarily use infested weapons even though they're lackluster when compared to pretty much everything else in the game and why I'm very excited for the second half of the Deimos update.

Thank you for your explanation. Would you surmise that your positive experiences with darker, zombie, and generally infested media formed your appreciation for them?

I've always been curious why some people like "the badguys." And this makes me theorize it could have something to do with positive childhood experiences with that type of content.

32 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

'Decided to' is a bit unfair considering the major disruptions the game faced earlier in the year. Most people aren't really capable of a whole lot of 'moving forwards' when it's suddenly a great deal less likely they're going to be alive for the rest of the year. And since Warframe is made by DE, which is comprised of people, I can forgive them for not being quite as creative as they normally would be. Of course, I don't know what was going on at DE. Maybe Deimos was the only thing they had decently far down the pipeline anyway. But I think this year, it's not fair to complain about a lack of forward momentum.

(Any problems that have to do with where we already are, of course, are still 100% fair game in my book.)

Well they've released 3 system reworks and an entire new open world tileset + story. They're now adding on that story and have another large system rework planned for 2020. I feel like they've made plenty of progress this year, even despite the pandemic.

I don't understand people bashing DE for listening to our complaints and going back and fixing things that need fixing, while taking their time on newer updates. 2019 was when we were all tired of DE rushing out content, and we saw how bad that ended up. And you know why they did that? They even said multiple times in multiple devstreams that they understood we did not enjoy the content drought listened to our complaints then.

I personally feel right now that the fans both don't know what they truly want/what's best for the game, and that much of the fanbase clashes with what they want (e.g. some wanting less content that has been done well, and some wanting content 24/7 that ends up rushed and flawed).

At this point I hope DE is looking at the fanbase and learning they can't please everyone. We know they know this already, but I'm afraid they'll ignore content that needs reworking, and go back to the design philosophy behind Kuva Lich, Empyrean, and SS if people start complaining "DE did nothing in 2020." Please for the love of God let DE keep taking their time on their work and fixing old, broken systems. DE has done amazing in 2020 and has not gotten the credit they deserve (which is why they felt the need to point out they've already done 3 major reworks this year). All during a global pandemic.

Say it with me Warframe forums community: Just because DE isn't doing what you, specifically, want the them to do, does not mean they're doing poorly.

29 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Just no.  Let's properly frame this, because the global pandemic is an absolutely asinine justification when you're working on a coding project.  

To begin, 2019's end saw the railjack and Lich system pushed out the door to have something to do.  Both were fundamentally broken, and required immense negative community feedback before DE decided they needed review.  How immense?  Look back to the developer stream where Steve announced Liches weren't simply going to instantly kill you because you had a 1 in 336 chance of guessing the required parazon mods in order.  It was palpable pain.  Likewise, railjack's feedback was so toxic that they quadrupled titanium drops, added valence transfers, removed the rare crates which rarely contained umbral forma, and still entered Scarlet Spear broken.

Now, that was stuff from 2019 spilling into 2020...and before the shutdowns due to corona virus.

Let's actually look at the response to this situation.  It wasn't to slow down on promises.  It wasn't to allocate resources differently, to support content more suited to the situation.  What happened was that Deimos was announced at Tennocon.  What?  A new open world?  People lost their crap, because after the first six months the only good thing was Protea....and she was only good after a buff.

Now, let's see what they could have done.  Use test servers.  Have players function as their QA team, pointing out bugs and interacting in numerous ways for free to alleviate internal development demands.  They had these servers for Railjack revised...but Helminth couldn't use them.  Deimos released as another bug fiesta of an open world, with no testing from the outside world.  Heck, It's functionally less content that when Fortuna released (4 kitguns, conservation, k-drives, and weapons obtainable in the store using resources from the world), and somehow even buggier.  Gotta love that Helminth, and the dice roll whether the applied ability will actually work or get nerfed.  

So yeah, DE decided not to use their resources to alleviate constraints in their pipeline.  They chose to release content that was mediocre, because content is content.  They even chose to remove railjack from active development for another open world.  How do I know this?  Interviews their team gave to outside sources confirmed railjack was being temporarily shelved for Deimos.  Maybe less temporary than raids, maybe more.  This is where we are.  It's also why I don't give them credit.  We already know they have no plans until they come to a thing, and once they do it's only planned out so far as to the next calamity.

Let's cover that very briefly.  How many times have we gotten the ability to get a MR, but no test for weeks thereafter?  How many times have we seen new resources be used as a gate to progression, to make content last longer?  How many times have we had vital components hidden behind garbage RNG to increase engagement times?  I'm looking at you 0.201% drop chances.

I want the DE of 2014 and 2015 back.  A DE that delivered a slightly rougher product, with a smaller scope, far more often.  A DE that released, bug fixed, bug fixed, and once things were good they moved on to the next tenno reinforcement pack.  This, combined with regular events, was great.  Today it's two annual releases.  One early year rework, one late year open world.  2018 was ESO/SO and Fortuna.  2019 was disruptions and Liches/Railjack.  2020 is Deadlock and Deimos.  Between these releases the game dies, and DE's response is to add more grind.  That's rapidly becoming toxic, and while not the end of this game it will be the end of new players.  That's the start of a death spiral, and why so much content is new player driven rather than veteran focused.  These are DE's decisions, and not some outside choice foisted upon them. 

1 minute ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Well they've released 3 system reworks and an entire new open world tileset + story. They're now adding on that story and have another large system rework planned for 2020. I feel like they've made plenty of progress this year, even despite the pandemic.

I don't understand people bashing DE for listening to our complaints and going back and fixing things that need fixing, while taking their time on newer updates. 2019 was when we were all tired of DE rushing out content, and we saw how bad that ended up. And you know why they did that? They even said multiple times in multiple devstreams that they understood we did not enjoy the content drought listened to our complaints then.

I personally feel right now that the fans both don't know what they truly want/what's best for the game, and that much of the fanbase clashes with what they want (e.g. some wanting less content that has been done well, and some wanting content 24/7 that ends up rushed and flawed).

At this point I hope DE is looking at the fanbase and learning they can't please everyone. We know they know this already, but I'm afraid they'll ignore content that needs reworking, and go back to the design philosophy behind Kuva Lich, Empyrean, and SS if people start complaining "DE did nothing in 2020." Please for the love of God let DE keep taking their time on their work and fixing old, broken systems. DE has done amazing in 2020 and has not gotten the credit they deserve (which is why they felt the need to point out they've already done 3 major reworks this year). All during a global pandemic.

Say it with me Warframe forums community: Just because DE isn't doing what you, specifically, want the them to do, does not mean they're doing poorly.

In fairness, 2018 was also meant to be a year focused on going back and fixing things that needed fixing. And people hated that year too, which is probably why 2019 was such a rushed trainwreck.

Wait, that's not fair at all. That's the opposite of fair.

DE are a company that straight-up can't catch a break. And if they make the call to start designing the game for themselves, so long as they're not internally divided then we'll get a better, more cohesive game out of it.

15 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Wheel out the useless arguments.  It's time to have some fun.

They released updates....let's talk about those reworks.  One was for railjack...and it was because it launched absolutely broken in 2019.  That's not them listening, that's DE deciding to push their pre-alpha build into the early beta we expect.  To this day it's still buggy, so that railjack revision was an absolute bust.  Should I explain?  Well, fly out and use 4 dome charges.  Craft the replacement 4, and return to dry dock.  Note that you have 3 or 4 in your inventory.  Now, use the reactor that provides 100 avionics capacity, and hyperflux.  You theoretically have 796 flux capacity.  So go out, and use any.  Note that you've only got 720.  Weird.  Now, craft until full.  The station says you have 796 on the ship.  Now, go back to dry dock.  Yep, that's 720 and you've simply lost 76 flux in the ether.  This is railjack now.  It's missing 20% of the intrinsics, factions (sentient-corpus-infested), and basic functions refuse to calculate correctly.  On top of this, you can't actually place maxed out avionics in each slot, because with one totally empty I only have 1 capacity despite having the best reactor.

Now let's talk about status and melee.  Melee started rework literally years ago.  Let's go back to the initial proposal for it, with slash, impact, and puncture all getting some sort of effects.  Impact's was to ragdoll enemies, and people collectively lost their crap.  The thing was then shelved, and kicked down the line for years.  This is why people say we're in melee 2.99 not 3.0.  Now the status changes have come through....and the combo counter got rebuilt, along with the melee based combo dependent mods.  That was good....but this is not something from 2020.  It was finally implemented here, but it's been literal years since DE noted it and gave the first half baked proposal.

Now, the tileset rework....oh boy.  Consider me torn.  More stuff breaks enemy AI and pathing.  The new tiles still have things spawning outside of bounds.  The new layout for things like defense are less intuitive, and often make the sessions longer because enemies simply take forever to engage.  This said, it's pretty and brought us a half decent story.  Countering that, DE reflexively nerfed the Xoris because it made things slightly easier for stat sticks.  No actual addressing for the need to have a stat stick melee weapon, just that one instance.  Protea released weak.  The machine pistol is a joke, the Stahlta is now something I seen in regular use, and the gunblade is alright.  That's not a great rework, given the outstanding bugs months later.  It's even funnier that on the lead-up to Deimos the ability to enter the granum void was broken, and took about two months to supposedly patch (not tried personally).  That's not exactly a stellar rework.

Now, the butt-hurt argument that DE isn't catering to what I want is stupid.  Really, fundamentally stupid.  It's wielded largely against people that hate newbies, hate veterans, or as a strawman against people who can construct no better argument.  Let me help you.  What I want is a stable game with a minimum of bugs.  I want new players to have some limitations, so that when those limiters come off they know what to do.  I want veterans around, and willing to help new players.  I'm the idiot that finds people at MR 2-8, asks them to hang around after a mission, and trades them the 60-60 mods so that they have an easier time getting through the early game.

None of what I ask for is specific content.  It's also not insane to request stability and the removal of grind.  It's really stupid to argue that I need to like everything, and I don't.  I'm not asking for DE to remove the content I don't like, only to give us rewards that balance out against the grind they require.

Now, what do they give us?  Let's focus on just the necramechs.  They're open world only.  They have 30-60 mod capacity, and 12 slots.  This means 5 mod capacity per slot, with 9 required forma.  Ouch.  The issue of course is that even with 9 forma you couldn't put a mod in each slot...because there are so many 11 and 14 drain mods and only 1 at 7 drain.  Cap all of this off with a literal 0.201% chance on a single spawn enemy every 10 minutes, and you should understand that DE released this way under done.  1.5 months later they announce in a stream that they'll allow us to have 40-80 capacity.  They'll be including the second mech, something promised at tennocon.  On top of this, they'll maybe offer us some better way to get T1 and T2 mech mods....glossing over the 30 minutes for 3 mech spawns with the same 0.201% drop chances.  This is...insulting.  It's obviously trying to release something to say it's present, and milk player time during the interim.  No release dates provided, only "coming soon."  Not a good look, and bad for all players.  This isn't about what I personally want, it's about a string of bad releases.  Something stretching back to the origins of open worlds, and the company wide tendency to release a framework rather than a core system.  A core system is built upon and expanded, a framework is just an outline that lacks the substance needed to be substantial.

On 2020-10-09 at 11:23 PM, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Or your negative attitude continues. That's within yourself and has nothing to do with the game.

Hah! That's rich, coming from you. Will "casuals" ruins something in the next update, or is that just your answer to everything? Let me guess: If DE makes the nukers even slightly worse at deleting the entire tileset, "casuals are to blame! ROAR!". Now that is hilarious!

Archived