Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Prime Access Ends Soon

[DE]Helen

41 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

And for the first time ever, a 90-Day Resource Booster!

This is dangerous, because if players did long runs or a few runs consecutively and gotten large amount of resources due to the resource booster, they will get trade-banned. The bot is very unreasonable nowadays, many players already gotten trade-banned because of this.

Please fix it. 

43 minutes ago, kyori said:

This is dangerous, because if players did long runs or a few runs consecutively and gotten large amount of resources due to the resource booster, they will get trade-banned. The bot is very unreasonable nowadays, many players already gotten trade-banned because of this.

Please fix it. 

I'd imagine they accounted for this when replacing the credit booster so hopefully it works out.

Hmm, no Tonbo Prime again... Not that it matters much, now that new weapons start with 0.5 dispo and primes are weighted lower on top of that, but hey, Tonbo is much older than the Guandao (By the way: This new system killed any fun regarding new weapon releases, just saying).

2 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Mesa Prime, and her Redeemer / Akjagara Prime are next to get vaulted as far as I know. Best stock up on their relics.

Why is it always such a tightly held secret on what is entering the vault?  Feels like we either have to guess or pry the info from the community managers.  When a new prime access is announced, the to-be-vaulted items are already set in stone, so why does it feel like pulling teeth to get this info?

I think this will be the third Prime Access I buy in full~. :3 Nezha Prime's reveal today sold me on wanting him and his full Prime access. Especially that new Prime ephemera. That is a must have for me. I also love staff/glavie/polearm weapons, so Guandao Prime is another must have for me as well. <3

Spoiler

(I bought Ivara Prime and Titania Prime's full access', skipping over Inaros Prime. Since I don't personally like his play style. Though I do love his Pharaoh aesth. So sorry, @/[DE]Megan. ;v; Your sand boi is not for me. lmao.)

Archived