Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Prime Access Ends Soon

[DE]Helen

Very nice Primes, and the Resource Booster is a good Decision :thumbup:

Wow the Guandao's skin is gorgeous, really long to wait for seen the profile of this Weap ; hope my usual colors feets well on it, and hope Guandao Prime will have more Statuts Chance (14% maybe ?) and more attack speed ; i'd like to see the reverse of Lesion for this Weap (Lot of Crits and around 15% Statuts) :smile:

I never got into Nezha that much,  definately didnt want to forma him.   I thought about using him to farm cetus wisps back in the day but chose zephyr lol.   More recently I thought about using him to make Railjack bases alot less painful.

Now that he is primed I can finally invest in him and maybe find him a place in my arsenal.....

Guandao was a weapon I used for a very long time.   Nekros is my #1 frame and that is pretty much the weapon he used for most of it...   now he has dual kamas,   I also made a bunch of staff/polearm zaws....  but Guandao is still one of the best looking!!  (super disappointed zaw staffs dont have a blade/strike on each end)

21 hours ago, xRufus7x said:

This is the PC bundles, which is what they always use for the announcements. Console bundles are different. You should still get plat with your accessories pack due to you guys having less tiers. and not being able to upgrade bundles like PC.

Well I hope so, the booters are nice and  I love the ephemera buuut it's not woth the money to me unless there's plat. The discounted plat, along with the accsessories is always what made the pack acceptable for the price. As for the booters it's nice they threw um in 🙂. But again, I do hope it comes with plat or else I'm waiting for the unvualted version, cause just accessories isn't worth that high of a price tag.

23 hours ago, Sannidor said:

Please consider removing stagger effect from Zakti clouds AOE.

It's not only annoying but defeats the purpose of this weapon's gimmick.

Thanks for your hard work, keep it up.

well, considering quite a few of the recent prime weapons have had changes, they might change how Zakti prime works compared to the OG.

as far as I'm concerned, as long as it spreads status like the original, my saryn will be happy.

23 hours ago, Sentinel-14 said:

Honestly, the armor set is rather "meh" for me. First of all, it's incomplete. Chest and Shoulders only, no legs. Unless they're just not showing them, which seems rather dumb given you're trying to entice people to spend money on this. Second, the chest is assymetric. That may not bother some people, but it offends my design aesthetic. Personal preference, nothing more. The Ephemera.... eh.... yeah, it looks cool and all, but too busy for my taste. Just like the Crania ephemera. Also, I just can't get over the idea of these being in Prime Accessory packs: why would anyone pay money for this?

I think the chest piece is suppose to look like its connecting with the circle part of nezha prime's chest.

the asymmetry is a bit odd considering nezha's symmetrical design, but i think it works well. I can't wait to see what Nezha prime looks like in Vegeta's color scheme(my nezha has this color scheme) but with gold instead of black. If the armor looks off on Nezha, i'll just slap it on my Oberon prime, since the flowers will work for him as well.

He looks hideous, like the last set of "Final Fantasy-esk", gaudy overdesigns. I was hoping the guy they have had doing the last ~4 primes would keep the feminine male appeal. He couldn't land it. He piles on all these details and armor-like parts (like Inaros or Mesa) and it is just too noisy. The bio mechanical simplicity of the original Warframes and their primed variants are gone.
Rhino Excalibur GIF

Love the 90 day Resource Booster addition I really hope this stays in prime access..

The only one I would change is the Affinity Booster as once weapons are maxed the booster is typically useless..

I would have kept the credit boostee instead or added the 90day Resource drop chance booster as a replacement....

Other then that I love the accessory pack!

On 2020-10-10 at 7:30 AM, kwlingo said:

This armor looks like it was meant for Khora's new deluxe skin. lol I wish DE would have made Nezha more masculine like the deluxe.

Well Nezha is supposed to be feminine, so I think he should be feminine. You cans till apply the (gorgeous and best) deluxe skin to the prime. Also the armor looks far more Chinese than Khora deluxe, it suits Nezha perfectly

On 2020-10-11 at 2:07 AM, DARK_WIZARD999 said:

He looks hideous, like the last set of "Final Fantasy-esk", gaudy overdesigns. I was hoping the guy they have had doing the last ~4 primes would keep the feminine male appeal. He couldn't land it. He piles on all these details and armor-like parts (like Inaros or Mesa) and it is just too noisy. The bio mechanical simplicity of the original Warframes and their primed variants are gone.
Rhino Excalibur GIF

Ehhhh, I do have to agree. Outside of Wisp, a lot of the recent Warframes are just too busy design and color-wise. The point in time from when Mynki left DE really shows in the Warframes themselves: the more recent they are, the more overdesigned and/or flat-out busy looking they are and thus far more difficult to customize than they should. (Wisp being a lone exception, IMHO: she feels like she could fit in with the original Warframes rather well) This is strictly personal opinion, of course, so YMMV.

The simplistic elegance of the first few Primes is what I love the most, but given Nezha is sorely lacking in TennoGen on Switch (hell, none of the Nezha TennoGen skins are on Switch; we only have the terrible Empyrean deluxe skin), I'll take any sort of alternative for a frame I otherwise very much enjoy playing. 

Any chance for some tweaks to Nezha for release? Primes that come with tweaks/buffs ALWAYS roll out better.

So ie.:

For 1 when teleporting with the chakram placing the fire circle on the ground instead of midair cause midair patches are useless in all situations

Do some improvements to the homing of the chakram. Cant tell you how many times I throw it and it returns in 1 hit when 5+ enemies are near that enemy still. Homing also always seemed to work better only when 1 was turned on, could be my imagination though.

Maybe make the health of his 3 not 1:1 in terms of damage. This is the same problem on Iron skin since damage it 1:1 they can be taken out VERY easy especially at higher lvls which is why Rhino needs builds that can give him 150k+ armor which can also be burned through pretty easily

And buffing the base range for his 4 a bit would be nice a base of 25m would be nice, one of the few frames with a 4 AoE thats base range isnt at that value. 

Also giving him a passive that works with glaives would be nice such as a guaranteed heat proc on all glaive throws or glaive throws can grant the same effects of his 2. so itd be cool to have the 2 thrown out and a normal glaive and see up to 4 pinging between enemies.

Why does that 90-day Resource Booster look like bait for all the people farming Steel Essence (with Khora)?

And you're launching this before the Warframe Revised update goes live later this year where certain "abusive strategies" will be fixed???

tenor.gif?itemid=4945328

Archived