Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Prime Access Ends Soon

[DE]Helen

Nezha looks so nice. I never really played him, I did it just for the mastery at one point and maxed him out n that was it. But, Aesthetically, his prime is very much pleasing to the eyes. I'm looking forward to these weapons, and accessories. Especially that Baurahn Prime Ephemera that looks like dragons.

On 2020-10-12 at 7:03 PM, Me.KayOh said:

Why does that 90-day Resource Booster look like bait for all the people farming Steel Essence (with Khora)?

And you're launching this before the Warframe Revised update goes live later this year where certain "abusive strategies" will be fixed???

tenor.gif?itemid=4945328

Yep... got to agree

i think we see this coming a mile away

Rip khora... you will be missed

• 2 weeks later...
hace 8 minutos, (PS4)ViperInsidious_ dijo:
En 15/10/2020 a las 12:34, Roble_Viejo dijo:

REMOVE THE SELF-STAGGER FROM THE ZAKTI

Wait huh the Zakti has self stagger? It’s been awhile since I’ve used it but I never noticed. 

Yeah, Zakti explosion opens enemies to finishers, it became my favourite secondary because I used it as a Status Primer + Finisher Enabler at the same time. 
Then when they removed Self-Damage they made ALL AoE weapons Self-Stagger, effectively removing this mechanic Zakti had. They massacred my boy and I want it back.

Please put Snipetron blueprint on Nabelus event as well!! I can't reach mastery 30 because i'm missing this weapon,  since it was related with the plague event and you put plague zaw on nabelus event, you should put snipetron as well!! We can't reach mastery 30 without it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2020/10/10 AM4点55分 , (NSW)Gamer-Steve 说:

据我所知 Mesa Prime和她的Redeemer / Akjagara Prime即将被拱顶。他们的文物最好存货。

Hello DE, all i want to say is, read the title and thanks for wasting 24hours of my time to wait for the test because your mastery rank 18 is bug, for more than 3 years

1 hour ago, Daguangtou123 said:

Hello DE, all i want to say is, read the title and thanks for wasting 24hours of my time to wait for the test because your mastery rank 18 is bug, for more than 3 years

Wait, I'm not a DE staff member, if that's what you're getting at. Is that what you meant (I'm actually curious)? Sorry if I misunderstood.

That said, Gamer-Steve is a title among my friends from high school (Class of 2015) and before; They also have varied titles with "Steve", none of which are related to DE (Especially considering we didn't even know Warframe existed before 2018). My actual name isn't Steve, as that's just part of the title.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-10-09 at 10:04 PM, [DE]Helen said:

07dd31bb3e96d47b2c5a6b00a0356f08.jpg

Engulf your enemies in the sacred fire of the empyrean as Nezha Prime. The Prince of Flame arrives in his ultimate form along with the Guandao Prime, Zakti Prime and more!

19558390692bd6e020325488547850b2.jpg

Nezha Prime Access Features

NEZHA PRIME
Behold: the Scion of the Burning Wind, donned in his most courtly accoutrements. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.

GUANDAO PRIME
Engineered for the divine to reap a harvest of lives.

ZAKTI PRIME
Unleash waves of gas damage with a smattering of spiny, toxin-filled flechettes.

NEZHA PRIME GLYPHS
A show of devotion to Nezha Prime.

f88c9c2f71cccfda38e200a150491e0f.jpg

Nezha Prime Accessories:

• Ransha Prime Armor
  • Baurahn Prime Ephemera
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster
  • And for the first time ever, a 90-Day Resource Booster!

Nezha Prime Access begins October 27 in every region on all platforms.

Get these items instantly with Nezha Prime Access or earn Blueprints in-game for Nezha Prime, Guandao Prime and Zakti Prime!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived