Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: October 12 - 16

[DE]Helen

12 hours ago, (PS4)chiefghost22 said:

Too bad I already own all of those smh. Not to mention the last 3 weeks of drops wer._.Uh Subb-par to say the least.

You should be happy with getting free “Subb-par” items just for  watching the stream or letting it run on volume level 1, while doing something else. DE doesn’t have to add free drops or do Weekly 24hr lotus alerts. This is a 100% F2P game and they give you the option to get the free items or not.

They’ve given out many prime frames with weapon sets in the past. If it was a paid game and they had these types of drops during the streams. Then maybe I would agree, but sadly, it isn’t. No matter how much some people complain about the free drops each week, it’s pointless to leave a comment about it. Nobody has to pay anything for any new update(s), new frame(S), weapon(s) ect.

If you don’t like the drops just don’t watch the stream. I will never understand why people complain about free stuff. I log in to see if I can win the prizes, see what the lotus alerts are, and anything that might be interesting.  Other than that I have zero complaints. Well, now you can use the extra noggles and donate it to your dojo for decorations. 

17 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:
  • Tuesday: Vor Noggle
  • Wednesday: Tyl Regor Noggle
  • Thursday: Kela De Thaym Noggle

What is this nonsense? These are regular items you can get every day in the shop.

B-R-I-N-G

B-A-C-K

S-T-A-L-K-E-R

N-O-G-G-L-E !

12 hours ago, (PS4)Lunabunns said:

You should be happy with getting free “Subb-par” items just for  watching the stream or letting it run on volume level 1, while doing something else. DE doesn’t have to add free drops or do Weekly 24hr lotus alerts. This is a 100% F2P game and they give you the option to get the free items or not.

They’ve given out many prime frames with weapon sets in the past. If it was a paid game and they had these types of drops during the streams. Then maybe I would agree, but sadly, it isn’t. No matter how much some people complain about the free drops each week, it’s pointless to leave a comment about it. Nobody has to pay anything for any new update(s), new frame(S), weapon(s) ect.

If you don’t like the drops just don’t watch the stream. I will never understand why people complain about free stuff. I log in to see if I can win the prizes, see what the lotus alerts are, and anything that might be interesting.  Other than that I have zero complaints. Well, now you can use the extra noggles and donate it to your dojo for decorations. 

Ya no its not 100% free as someone somewere is paying your way servers are expensive to run employees need paychecks were do you think that cash comes from us who pay for those who have the stupid notion that its all free by buying plat or access packs 

Archived