I can easily top this one.

Played railjack for the first time in the last week. Inventory got full of wreckage during the end of an anomaly.

Game asks me if I want to sort if now, sure, click yes. Game takes me out of the mission and gives me a mission fail, lose everything.

I mean, I don't know why there even is a limit on wreckage to begin with. It just creates a pointless hassle of having to kick everyone from mission when you go back to clean out inventory, wasting time.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I think the dev should have a system that what the lich can't steal because I would too be angry and the system doesn't really allow all reward items return.

All items taken are rewarded.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Surbusken said:

I can easily top this one.

Played railjack for the first time in the last week. Inventory got full of wreckage during the end of an anomaly.

Game asks me if I want to sort if now, sure, click yes. Game takes me out of the mission and gives me a mission fail, lose everything.

I mean, I don't know why there even is a limit on wreckage to begin with. It just creates a pointless hassle of having to kick everyone from mission when you go back to clean out inventory, wasting time.

The umbra thing is still worse.

39 minutes ago, -Reclusiarch_Grimaldus- said:

Which mission is this from?

idk he didn't say, but I imagine the same one we all had? The 15 round lua defense where the floor collapses twice