Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transference from operator to the Warframe: BUG

(PSN)MrDonZero

Have this awful problem in warframe PS4, always happens to me when i make the transference from warframe to operator, and operator to the warframe how it looks in the minute 1:32 of my video, in CETUS, the most times when i hunt eidolons with a crew, this bug appears always, but it fixed when i enter to the archwing and get out of it, but in the normal missions like the last alert of the DevStream? i kept like 15 waves without playing or contribute something to the team. please, what i do? PD: i try to use the command "/unstuck" but nothing happens.

My video only show part of the mission, from wave 15 to the 4...

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue currently. always a fear of this happening when I’m playing ESO. Usually this bug hits me when I’m trying to very rapidly apply the energizing dash buff from my operator and then transition back to melee.

Just like the OP the bug leaves me unable to use any abilities or weapons until the mission ends. /unstuck does nothing to solve the issue. Since I can’t use archwing in ESO, the bug literally has to persist until the match ends or I opt to afk out of the mission. 

Archived