Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I Swap Sides?

H0PE

1.) If I've done 100 corpus and wanna do the same on grineer? what happens?

2.) if I do the mission on one location 5times to get the [extra] reward, and then I swap side to get the extra reward what happens (loosing the total standing on any of the sides?)

I'm afraid to try it myself thats why I'm asking. :)

1.nothing, if g win u get the reward, if c wins u get the reward, all tiers, doing 100 runs 2 times will grant u 100% reward of the faction that wins. 

2. u cant get 2 rewards, once u went wit one side u cant go back. ex.if u choose g on the mutagen , and g wins u get the reward.u cant choose the other reward on the same map, btw if c win, bye bye mutagen:)) i hope ull get it eventualy, is not hard

1.) You can do 100 Corpus missions and 99 Grineer missions. As long as you have completed more missions for the faction you want to support, you are free to do missions for either faction.

2.) You can only receive Battle Pay from 1 faction. Doing 5 Missions for one faction will qualify you for the reward. Doing missions after that for the opposite faction will erode/remove and mission progress you did for you initial faction.

For detailed information regarding this event, visit this post:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122997-understanding-the-gradivus-dilemma-event-breakdown-work-in-progress/

The side with most missions is the one that counts. If you do 999 Corpus and 998 Grineer, you will still only get corpus potatoed gun or grineer bp.

If you got 5 missions and one side, and then do a mission for the other side, you will lose one point.

As in 5-0, do one mission for the other side, 4-0, do 4 more makes it 0-0 again and 5 more thereafter makes it 0-5

No, you can only support 1 faction. Doing 100 missions for each faction WILL NOT guarantee you a winning faction.

This statement logically fasle I think. if I do 100g and they win, I should get the reward. No matter if I did 100c missions at the same time as well (according to answers above).