Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just started my final subsume

(PSN)Dallas777

I'm in no hurry I'm only like a little over a quarter of the way there on frames... I just... idk, am not that motivated. I have a lot of the abilities I wanted most, I will get the rest over time.

Right now the whole thing feels anticlimactic, so I don't feel rushed. Getting to level ten was like... I knew to expect nothing but I still felt letdown. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Dex Xean said:

My final one is limbo but Im too lazy to farm simaris standing for it lol.

Like if there were more levels and helminth abilities unlocked that gave me another side goal I would feel more motivated, so I get what you are saying. If you don't really want the ability (especially something like Banish lol) why do it? Especially if the grind is longer. There is no feeling of gain, once you are level 10 all xp is wasted. 

Got all the worst ones. Now it's just a question of getting Titania and Inaros primes before I toss away originals.

Wasn't as bad as I feared TBH. Though I got tremendously lucky with Harrow, Nidus and Trinity. And i skipped re-farming Ivara - still had the OG one.

15 minutes ago, mac10smg--Toa_of_Green said:

>:(

Hide contents

But seriously, they're actually in a pretty good place right now, and are only gonna get better with their next rebalance.

It's a piece of crap. We have frames with more fluid gameplay and much less clunky abilities. 

Let's not even talk about the dogS#&$ evasion or dodge or what the #*!% ever as a """"""defense"""""" mechanic. Which doesn't #*!%ing work. Ever. 

11 hours ago, Myscho said:

Yep, this Monday, id like to get Chroma and Titania for subsume, but im lazy doing Simaris scans

There is a way to farm Simaris rep in hard mode:

Like do it like 2 or 3 times and you can buy the blueprint.

Still have 5 built frames in my foundry, ready to feed. On top of that, I'm currently missing out on another six or so, those that are most annoying to farm (Equinox, Grendel, Khora, Gauss). Bought Harrow two days ago with a 50% off coupon, after 40 defection runs with none of his systems dropping, I was totally fed up with this crap... Cannot farm Hildryn right now, because the Exploiter orb fight hardcrashes my Xbox every time. Chroma is also missing, because after farming all the boss frames a second time, I cannot bring myself to do it yet again right now...

Archived